forum

[Archived] Lazer stats not showing up in profile

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kitsu_mimi
Problem details: Osu Lazer not applying my ranks and scores to my profile.

I checked both in-game and online WEB. As You can See I have several silver SS plays, but my profile does not show them at the top. You can still see it in best plays or chronology.

I dont have a video, but here is my profile where it's clearly visible:
users/34192753

What I'm doing wrong and how to sync my stats?

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
Blushing
Definitely something to bring up on the github: https://github.com/ppy/osu-web make sure to include as much information as possible.
wowcake
At the moment, your total grades are only influenced from your osu!stable (main profile) profile for now, this means, even if you get an S rank in osu!lazer, it will still not show in your total grade section in your lazer profile, since it will only show your main profile's total grades, and doesn't show lazer's in your lazer profile for the time being.

This is already known and will eventually fixed when the devs have the time to implement it.
wolfecrimson
If it does eventually get a fix, are the previous stats going to be displayed back on our profiles? Feels like a bummer though that it only shows in osu!stable.
breadpilotz
i found out how to see the scores in your profile. go to the osu website, press on your profile picture, and right below your name will be lazer mode. if you activate that, it will show not only your osu lazer plays in your profile,it will also show you wich ones where set in osu standard and wich were set in osu lazer
blaiixer
Same problem here, hope the devs fix it whenever they can, liking lazer so far.

The only thing i noticed is that in the profile page (on website), only shows the recent beatmaps you've played in lazer client, but nothing more.