forum

Any mapping server recommendations?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LaymooDR
I need some servers that could help me with my ruined mapping muscle memory, so I can, and I hate to do it, start all over again. Starting back over will make my improvement take longer than it would otherwise take, but I had to unknowingly take bad advice I never knew was correct. So, if you do decide to view this forum thread, do you have any mapping server recommendations for me to see how I can reset and ultimately improve my mapping like I was meant to do without incorrect advice?

Thank you. Also, I have been being a lot less active on here lately, since I am slowly losing interest in the game and its community. I want to map and I want to keep going until I can make a good one, but I'm not sure how long I can go before I quit entirely, focusing on another rhythm game to make charts for.
Comeyuca
check dms
ImproveMint
💀
Gsun

ImproveMint wrote:

💀
lol Ikr?
Topic Starter
LaymooDR

Comeyuca wrote:

check dms
Not useful. Anything else? I need something. I do not know who to trust. You do not have any created maps, so how do you know the best one?
KPMY
just dont join any communities?? try to improve on yourself first or ur just gonna clown urself in a server.
Gsun

KPMY wrote:

just dont join any communities?? try to improve on yourself first or ur just gonna clown urself in a server.
Facts.
Aiman Joe

KPMY wrote:

Based KPMY