forum

[Mania] Is my rank good for a 13yr old?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Labrynth Rat
I never really knew how to use forums, so, if I'm doing something wrong, am veri sowwy :(

I just wanna know if my rank and skill is good for my age

Some plays that I'm proud of;

Hustler 0.9x HT
> scores/mania/549573994

Kitsune no Yomeiri 120 HT
> scores/mania/545838158

AiAe SC
> scores/mania/549781052

Data corruption symphony (both diff)
> scores/mania/549870045
> scores/mania/549870408

If there are somethings I can improve please do let me know!
<3 okie buye
Epic
why would your age matter
Wimpy Cursed
Yeah age doesn't really matter, unless you have some goal by the time you are an adult or something. I can understand that at some extent.
Doesn't mean you're not good though.

You're a decent player.
Topic Starter
Labrynth Rat

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Yeah age doesn't really matter, unless you have some goal by the time
Ok this may seem stupid... but

I once saw this video on youtube which was something like "the best 13yr old on osu mania" or something..

I saw that when i was 12.

yeah..
Wimpy Cursed

Labrynth Rat wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Yeah age doesn't really matter, unless you have some goal by the time
Ok this may seem stupid... but

I once saw this video on youtube which was something like "the best 13yr old on osu mania" or something..

I saw that when i was 12.

yeah..
I mean it is always nice to have a goal in anything, so I wouldn't really say it is stupid.
Goals are meant to motivate you to do whatever it is that you are trying to do, don't be embarrassed about it.
Endaris

Labrynth Rat wrote:

It's called "click bait". Giving something a superduperawesome video title so people click on it.
Don't believe in the credibility of stuff on the internet unless there are strong indicators that something is indeed credible and not just empty claims, snake oil or whatever.
Topic Starter
Labrynth Rat

Endaris wrote:

Labrynth Rat wrote:

It's called "click bait". Giving something a superduperawesome video title so people click on it.
Don't believe in the credibility of stuff on the internet unless there are strong indicators that something is indeed credible and not just empty claims, snake oil or whatever.
Yes that too, it was definitely clickbait. 😅
Dementedjet
I mean, your rank and skill are good, of course, but as a 13 year old imo you should do more 'productive' things and learn more. Not that you're prohibited to play or something, but I don't reccomend slaving away your life to 4 keys

Talking from my perspective because I almost did that, sry for getting off the theme, just something I had to tell
Chicken Sammy
I think playing the game for 5 months and being your rank is insane it took me a full year to break top 50,000
miwiki

Surcanp wrote:

I think playing the game for 5 months and being your rank is insane it took me a full year to break top 50,000
Everyone improves differently
331518x
age is a number, i play jack with HT, its ok buddy
AmbrosiaMelter
ye your super pro 😃😃
dight_
average sweaty player
the fact ur young helps. once you pass 25 your reflexes start to degrade or whatever
Kasen-

dight_ wrote:

average sweaty player
the fact ur young helps. once you pass 25 your reflexes start to degrade or whatever
nah bro i'm about to hit my 24 and my left hand fingers are starting to give up :')

and i can't perform well in speed map anymore..
midgy
you don't degrade at 25 lol, physically you're fine until probably in your 40s but around 25 is when your neuroplasticity starts to decline so learning new things becomes harder, which just means you'll improve slower not get worse at the game
Sepiol
I am the same age as you and like 10k rank higher than you but your improvement rate is insane dude. You have been playing for only a bit less than half a year but you are already almost my rank. if you keep it up you will probably reach 4 digit in maybe 6 more months