forum

Looking for recommended hitsound packs [ALL MODES]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
4MinutesPlus
I'm coming out of the shadows of Osu!Lazer and have redownloaded Osu!Stable so that I can make my own skin. This [not-so] momentous occasion is due to me having just picked up Mania and Taiko, which my current skin doesn't really account for, so I'm taking this opportunity to make the skinni I've been thinking of making for quite some time now, and if I'm making a skin, I'm going all out. (If curious, the skin I use is a version of Prawilosk_v.997 that I've heavily modded over the time since my inception to the circle clicking addiction 2.5 years ago, if that means anything to anyone).

I enjoy my Osu!Standard sounds and I will probably slap em into this new one but I'd like a plethora of options for all modes before I solidify my skin for the next few years LOL. I'd appreciate any hitsound packs you have to offer or recommend to me. Please also send any joke hitsound packs, they'd make for a good laugh, even if I prolly won't use em.

This is my current skin with it's hitsounds to sate the curious or those looking for more info to help.

https://youtu.be/i2KcfcQC9d4
kingoftheworld1
YES good