179bpm
f hgfddfvgfrd
lostsilver
after thanksgiving
im not a psychopath
Jangsoodlor
I don't celebrate Christmas so no.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Mid november. (Also, we don't celebrate thanksgiving)
ClevelandsMyBro
عيد الميلاد؟ عيد الشكر؟ ماشاء الله أخي ما هذا التصرف الخاطئ. يرجى الامتناع عن الاحتفال بالعجوز الملتحي الذي يقدم الهدايا للأطفال، وبدلاً من ذلك اقضِ بعض الوقت في التفكير لماذا الله على حق ومحمد هو المختار.

Kaaruumii
early/mid december, preparing right after thanksgiving doesnt feel right to me and i love the hype of december christmas preparations
B0ii
early/mid December
Wimpy Cursed
Mid December
Patatitta
I dont do anything for christmas
Duck o-o
november is when i do shit like christmas wallpapers on pc/skins in games/mods in games,however i put tree up at start of december cos while my parents allow me to keep it up ages they dont allow me to put it up "too early" (even though we arent christian and dont have to follow the exact dates >:()
lostsilver
my family puts the tree up a day after thanksgiving actually
I AM VERY SMART
Always in november just after All Saints' Day
Wimpy Cursed
next year
Achromalia
never, the timing wouldn't really matter and it's not particularly significant to me

at first, not by choice...
but now it's primarily from a lack of interest, and the absence of an immediate environment where anyone makes that effort with that celebratory holiday-specific purpose

also it looks so expensive to do all that, it wouldn't be proportionately meaningful enough to merit that expense of money/labor/time imo

but i don't mind it whenever it's about what other people do alongside me :>