forum

Couple of things. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
adam2046
The screenshots page needs to be updated to show some of the newerish changes (game modes,mods etc.)
I'd volunteer I guess but you'd probably want widescreen screenshots?
To go with that, the screenshot on the subscription page should probably be updated too.

Glossary should be updated even if to just add Taiko (which is still listed as a mod) and Catch the Beat to it.

I was thinking of a command in osu like /report which will open a new topic in bug reprts with a template for bug reports and a reminder to search for your bug before posting.
Possibly automatically adds which build you're running and can tell if it is not the latest build and then tell you to update before posting.
I'm not sure how feasible it is.
Suggesting because I always forget my bugs by the time I get round to going to the website (if I even get that far.)
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

The screenshots page needs to be updated to show some of the newerish changes (game modes,mods etc.)
I'd volunteer I guess but you'd probably want widescreen screenshots?
To go with that, the screenshot on the subscription page should probably be updated too.
If needed I can make a few.

adam2046 wrote:

I was thinking of a command in osu like /report which will open a new topic in bug reprts with a template for bug reports and a reminder to search for your bug before posting.
Possibly automatically adds which build you're running and can tell if it is not the latest build and then tell you to update before posting.
I'm not sure how feasible it is.
Suggesting because I always forget my bugs by the time I get round to going to the website (if I even get that far.)
I wouldn't put this in the game, but I would put this into the forum. When you post a new thread, the post will be pre-filled with a template as you suggest.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.