forum

[Archived] whenever i click on something in osu my screen turns black for 1 sec

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PreslavBG
everytime i open and close something my screen turns black for a second. example: open setting, start a map, open mods, closing mods] my gameplay is fine but its annoying.
any suggestions
ty

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
Slowayy_
this happens to me when i alt tab to discord, browser etc, but after reinstall the osu, when i erased my ssd, back to normal, try to use repair engine,
Topic Starter
PreslavBG
i tried it before and it didnt work sadly
- Marco -
What GPU do you have?
Topic Starter
PreslavBG

- Marco - wrote:

What GPU do you have?
amd rx 6600 xt
Sotaru

PreslavBG wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

What GPU do you have?
amd rx 6600 xt
I found out it's with the update with AMD adrenaline drivers (I have a 6600 non xt)
Found out after doing a DDU (display driver uninstall) and seeing it work without the adrenaline drivers.
So either try to bear with the stutters, or wait for an update via drivers or game-
Topic Starter
PreslavBG

Sotaru wrote:

PreslavBG wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

What GPU do you have?
amd rx 6600 xt
I found out it's with the update with AMD adrenaline drivers (I have a 6600 non xt)
Found out after doing a DDU (display driver uninstall) and seeing it work without the adrenaline drivers.
So either try to bear with the stutters, or wait for an update via drivers or game-
oh ok ty so much
that's why my game runs worse than before
Sotaru
Also putting the game in borderless instead of full screen will remove the stutter issue (well it worked for me) if you're ok with the small increase of latency
Topic Starter
PreslavBG

Sotaru wrote:

Also putting the game in borderless instead of full screen will remove the stutter issue (well it worked for me) if you're ok with the small increase of latency
it works, but i dont mind the stutter too much for now
Sotaru
https://github.com/ppy/osu-stable-issues/issues/1092 Yea they found out the issue was the AMD Drivers