forum

[Archived] I can't upload my beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ArelTheCat
Problem details:So i am trying to upload a beatmap that I created and edited the metadata to include some other beatmaps of songs from the same mod, but it says "The Beatmap you are trying to submit isn't yours!" but i made all of it! I even tried the help section about this but it still doesn't work. How do I fix it?
- Marco -
Make sure that the creator's name matches your username correctly. Otherwise, try community/forums/topics/325639?n=1
Topic Starter
ArelTheCat
None of it is working for some reason
Death
Please export the beatmap locally, upload it somewhere, and then post the download link here so we can take a look at it.
Topic Starter
ArelTheCat
Death
This looks like several different beatmaps, but I looked through a few of them and all of the ones I looked at do not seem to have the correct "Creator" name in the .osu file. The value after "Creator:" needs to match your osu! username, as mentioned in Marco's post.
Topic Starter
ArelTheCat
So does there need to be a space before the username cause i can't figure that out
Death
I don't believe it matters but typically there isn't, so just leave it out.
Topic Starter
ArelTheCat
ok i tried with both but it still wont work
Death
Please export one specific beatmap so I can look at it. You can export it using File > Export Package in the editor.