I'm curious

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kolon Dee
How old are you and what's your job?
Wimpy Cursed
I'm 17.
I work at a place where I help kids learn basic coding concepts with different coding languages.
UPR
19, work for a fast food place (2 years as of this last week... god help me)
Aireunaeus
Im 15
Currently on 10th grade and finding a job (apprenticeship)
I AM VERY SMART
Fifteen and I'm helping children from elementary school with their homework

Also, why do you want to know? lol
Nanofranne
20. I help two or three organisation in my uni, help making design as freelance, and learning design in general
I AM VERY SMART
I know an osu player who is 40 and still jobless /srs
cyanideiscyan

Anaxii wrote:

like personally?
I AM VERY SMART

cyanideiscyan wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

like personally?
I used to talk to them in osu DM
sshix_
i’m 16, just studying right now, maybe i’m gonna search for some work the next summer
Topic Starter
Kolon Dee

Anaxii wrote:

just curious ;>
recently here in the Philippines, DepEd is deciding to remove the K-12 program and revert it back to K-10, the removed 2 grades will be moved to college and will be considered as college years

This is concerning to me as a grade 11 student because if this was implemented during the school year, I'd have to leave high school and move to college, and continue my course there, also making my 4 year college into 6 years

6 years kinda intimidates me because I only wanted to take the least amount of years in college and just take the courses of the company I plan to hire on, I could've saved 2 years of my life and started doing work at those years

But the K-10 thing hasn't been implemented yet, it's just me thinking what would happen if this WAS implemented

This made me wonder what are other ppl doing right now, and out of all the community forums out there, I decided to post it here

also that's very cute :3
do u help ur siblings with their homework? or thats an actual thing (job) that u do with like, elementary kids... I don't know what I'm saying =w=
I AM VERY SMART

Kolon Dee wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

just curious ;>
recently here in the Philippines, DepEd is deciding to remove the K-12 program and revert it back to K-10, the removed 2 grades will be moved to college and will be considered as college years

This is concerning to me as a grade 11 student because if this was implemented during the school year, I'd have to leave high school and move to college, and continue my course there, also making my 4 year college into 6 years

6 years kinda intimidates me because I only wanted to take the least amount of years in college and just take the courses of the company I plan to hire on, I could've saved 2 years of my life and started doing work at those years

But the K-10 thing hasn't been implemented yet, it's just me thinking what would happen if this WAS implemented

This made me wonder what are other ppl doing right now, and out of all the community forums out there, I decided to post it here

do u help ur siblings with their homework? or thats an actual thing (job) that u do with like, elementary kids... I don't know what I'm saying =w=
I'm helping both!! Even though, helping my little brother with his homeworks is mission impossible LMAOOOOO
ANGELF708
18 and jobless. work is tiring
Topic Starter
Kolon Dee

Anaxii wrote:

Kolon Dee wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

just curious ;>

I'm helping both!! Even though, helping my little brother with his homeworks is mission impossible LMAOOOOO
that is very niceee and cute and wholesome >///<
Jangsoodlor
doxxing bait post (/j)