forum

I forget to introduce myself

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
klepon_old
Hi. I'm Pika. A timid person on real life. I don't play osu anymore about 7 years. I play osu again after my niece wants to play it on my laptop. I rarely play multiplayer because I only play with my real life friends, have a skill issue (and I know it), and have a social anxiety with online strangers. I always play standard but sometimes play mania too.

Outside of osu, I'm a rookie novelist. I started to be a novelist since 2020. I've published my first paperback novel and two webnovels (in Indonesian). Currently I'm working on my new novel. Some of my novels, both published and unpublished novels, inspired by osu songs especially xi and Nekomata Master. I always get a new inspiration and ambience for the story from it.

Sorry for my bad English. Nice to meet you.
- Marco -
Welcome Back :3
Topic Starter
klepon_old

- Marco - wrote:

Welcome Back :3
Thank you. :3
lostsilver
hi there!!!!! have fun here on the forums! godspeed to you, and i wish you only the best of luck to accomplish your future dreams! <3
Wimpy Cursed
mania player
welcome back!
Nanofranne
Another fellow Indonesian. Welcome back!
Ymir
Welcome back, brother.
m i g i

klepon_old wrote:

Hi. I'm Pika. A timid person on real life. I don't play osu anymore about 7 years. I play osu again after my niece wants to play it on my laptop. I rarely play multiplayer because I only play with my real life friends, have a skill issue (and I know it), and have a social anxiety with online strangers. I always play standard but sometimes play mania too.

Outside of osu, I'm a rookie novelist. I started to be a novelist since 2020. I've published my first paperback novel and two webnovels (in Indonesian). Currently I'm working on my new novel. Some of my novels, both published and unpublished novels, inspired by osu songs especially xi and Nekomata Master. I always get a new inspiration and ambience for the story from it.

Sorry for my bad English. Nice to meet you.
Hi, Welcome back! Hopefully, in 7 years from now, my niece will do the same haha... I relate to the anxiety which is why I enjoy osu! Have to link your work sometime, I would love to check it out :)