forum

how do you accepted that you reached your limit and you got on that impossible plateau?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
title
UltraBlack
I didn't
Kasen-
you mean like when you feel you already hit your limit and you just can't go further above your current level anymore? yeah, i've been in that position in the past..

but try to take a break for a while and comeback later, try new skins and play maps that are out of your comfort zone but still playable. Just do that you might got a skill boost (well at least according to my experience..)

and remember to have some fun :D
miwiki
that's not how it works
Stickman92
The limit does not exist
Entropy21
ET's Don't Want To Share This Simple Trick

Click Here

Go W I D E

Jokes aside, when i hit a wall i tweak my skin so that it feels different, idk it works for me
Topic Starter
bananahira

Kasen- wrote:

you mean like when you feel you already hit your limit and you just can't go further above your current level anymore? yeah, i've been in that position in the past..

but try to take a break for a while and comeback later, try new skins and play maps that are out of your comfort zone but still playable. Just do that you might got a skill boost (well at least according to my experience..)

and remember to have some fun :D
nah bro, due to doing work and college at the same time, i really have problems improving since i left playing 40 hours a day, fitting sessions a day is really hard for me, so practically im already taking a break from the game, and i dont know how to not get frustrated over this because i cant regain my level to play the stuff that is out of my comfort zone (also, its hard for me to not get really angry when my brain dont process the stuff i think i should be able to do)

i just really need help, i feel sad looking my ranks get down every day and not being able to regain my old days :(
before i left (since february) i used to hit wall after wall, and i wasnt able to improve like the other people told me i could if i follow the tips they gave me