forum

Does anyone save pictures about SliderStyle?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[GB]ChickenGold
When puting in order skin.ini, I saw the item SliderStyle.I want to know what the four styles of Slide look like,but I can't find the integrated picture on the forum.If anyone knows what they look like, please send it to me.
Zelzatter Zero
so I've asked on a server to check if there's anyone who knows about such slider styles, and someone's kind enough to screenshot at least 3 out of 4 styles (the 4th one is the 2nd but with no anti-aliasing so not much difference), so here it is:

(credit to marshallracer for the screenshots)

do note that SliderStyle line is now deadweight due to switch from DirectX to openGL as main renderer, so unless you're still using older client you can no longer replicate any of them except style 2.
Topic Starter
[GB]ChickenGold

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

so I've asked on a server to check if there's anyone who knows about such slider styles, and someone's kind enough to screenshot at least 3 out of 4 styles (the 4th one is the 2nd but with no anti-aliasing so not much difference), so here it is:

(credit to marshallracer for the screenshots)

do note that SliderStyle line is now deadweight due to switch from DirectX to openGL as main renderer, so unless you're still using older client you can no longer replicate any of them except style 2.
Thank you very much for your answer.