forum

help me!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kinpo
i uploaded a map and it got corrupted. when i try to download it says that the map went to failed folder. does anyone know how to solve this?
Yuri Enjoyer
does the title or diffname have any "rare" non-english character like "ñ" or some other weird stuff? That causes problems
lewski

Kinpo wrote:

i uploaded a map and it got corrupted. when i try to download it says that the map went to failed folder. does anyone know how to solve this?
when asking a question about a specific map, always link the map to make it possible for others to say anything helpful without going to your profile and guessing which map it could be

if you're talking about comedor de cu, I can download and import it just fine, so I guess my first thought would be to make a backup, delete the map locally and try again. restarting your pc is also usually a good idea when troubleshooting stuff
Zawajiro
i guess you're trying to open the osz file 2 times, when the first time you open it the osz wont disappear yet and it is importing into your osu file, if you open it again during that process it will corrupt and you will see that message, it also happens to me. open it 1 time only and wait for it to be imported to osu
Topic Starter
Kinpo

Yuri Enjoyer wrote:

does the title or diffname have any "rare" non-english character like "ñ" or some other weird stuff? That causes problems

lewski wrote:

Kinpo wrote:

when asking a question about a specific map, always link the map to make it possible for others to say anything helpful without going to your profile and guessing which map it could be

if you're talking about comedor de cu, I can download and import it just fine, so I guess my first thought would be to make a backup, delete the map locally and try again. restarting your pc is also usually a good idea when troubleshooting stuff

Zawajiro wrote:

i guess you're trying to open the osz file 2 times, when the first time you open it the osz wont disappear yet and it is importing into your osu file, if you open it again during that process it will corrupt and you will see that message, it also happens to me. open it 1 time only and wait for it to be imported to osu
the problem was the diff name was too long. thank you guys for trying to help me :)