forum

what do you gain from starting ur farm map with spinner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Djemovampire
do you like to imagine me in pain? i got work tomorrow i can't even spin counterclockwise anymore these things are terrible for ur hand and theres no skill gap just put down a circle stop tryingto be cute
WitherMite
Zelzatter Zero
instruction unclear, put 2 spinners at the start instead.

Topic Starter
Djemovampire

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

instruction unclear, put 2 spinners at the start instead.

i love cold green eyes i love getting my shake amplified and restarting it to make it worse again
WitherMite
then theres reality check through the skull, good luck retry spamming that and sitting through all those spinners.
Topic Starter
Djemovampire

WitherMite wrote:

then theres reality check through the skull, good luck retry spamming that and sitting through all those spinners.
why would a mapper want me to play their map less also the reality check is more in the wrist and carpal area
lewski
skill issue lmfao stop complaining just cause u cant play this element of the game, u sound incredibly entitled

the vast majority of players can spin so when there's something in the song that's reasonable to represent with a spinner I'll absolutely use one, it's easily worth the loss of a tiny fraction of potential audience
[[[[[[
just don't retry spam lol
Topic Starter
Djemovampire

lewski wrote:

skill issue lmfao stop complaining just cause u cant play this element of the game, u sound incredibly entitled

the vast majority of players can spin so when there's something in the song that's reasonable to represent with a spinner I'll absolutely use one, it's easily worth the loss of a tiny fraction of potential audience
skill issue? i think you misunderstood my post, im pretty sure anybody with more than 2 hours in the game can already pass every spinner, which is another reason i don't see the need for them. my point is the motion is unhealthy for your hand at a more concentrated level than the rest of the game and causes pain
Zelzatter Zero
lmfao everyone with bare minimum playtime can pass spinners with ease is precisely the reason it's used so much. it's one way to represent the song without increasing too much skill gap, especially in places where it fits.

it's also the only object where both the start and end are passive sounds, unlike circle with only one active, and sliders with active start and passive end, which usually makes it fits for ambient sounds if you want to add engagement there instead of just silence (which, mind you, also have its own usage).

for the carpal tunnel and pain, you'd probably retry too much that you have to force youself spinning multiple times man.
lewski

GtbBraingang wrote:

skill issue? i think you misunderstood my post, im pretty sure anybody with more than 2 hours in the game can already pass every spinner, which is another reason i don't see the need for them. my point is the motion is unhealthy for your hand at a more concentrated level than the rest of the game and causes pain
my point is that nobody else seems to be complaining lol get over yourself

actually i just remembered theres literally a mod you can use to completely eliminate the issue dude just use spun-out if u dont want to deal with spinners
4lw fan
Actually you're so real for this leave spinners outside our farm maps
lewski
wait i only just noticed that farm maps were specified

i no longer care about the topic