forum

[Archived] osu! Lazer shaking cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chicocaine
So I've been playing osu! Lazer for a couple of weeks recently and I think peppy and the team did a really good job on it. We all know that osu! Lazer has an integrated tablet driver that supports a wide range of tablets which includes, the wacom ctl-472 (the one I'm using). In osu! Lazer, I can't drag while using the wacom drivers in-game because the cursor will stick into a corner of the screen. Essentially, you're compelled to use the integrated drivers to drag. Now this isn't that much of a problem, I got used to it pretty quick. However, when I use the integrated drivers, the cursor shakes fast (say the amplitude is not big, but the frequency is). You don't notice it while playing the maps since the cursor is always moving but on short and long breaks, even in the menu, I just get slightly annoyed by it. I don't know if it's the engine, the driver, my tablet, or how to fix it, hence this post. Please help.

osu! version: Lazer 2023.717.0
Blushing
See if there is something already on the github repository. If there already is a thread for it, comment down underneath or check the responses, if there isnt: please report lazer issues on the GitHub: https://github.com/ppy/osu/issues
Topic Starter
chicocaine
Oh thanks. That's pretty clutch.