forum

The final map.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LaymooDR
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/1120050471189614823-1132442650952339576-image.png

This is the only map left on my profile and after I delete this map, my profile page will no longer be associated with mapping anymore. I have doubts that I will ever be able to rank anything, even if I can map correctly, since you have to hope bns like the song you mapped and that the map is good to them. I have no idea what to do from here, since I doubt that I'll even get hypes, nominations, or mods from this site. I'm pretty much done with my dream to have one single ranked/loved mapset, since it became virtually impossible to do. I've only been doing this due to events that occurred during my quest to make my dream come true. Alas, it's only a dream.

What do I do regarding mapping from this point on?
[[[[[[
become a graveyard mapper, it's much more based
Topic Starter
LaymooDR

dPeace wrote:

It doesn't really have a leaderboard though, but okay. Also, it's literally the easiest thing to go for. If your map is shit, it is destined for the Graveyard category. If your map is good, just don't ask for modding or nominations at all.
Zelzatter Zero

LaymooDR wrote:

dPeace wrote:

It doesn't really have a leaderboard though, but okay. Also, it's literally the easiest thing to go for. If your map is shit, it is destined for the Graveyard category. If your map is good, just don't ask for modding or nominations at all.
i think you're quite missing the point. Because if technically every unranked maps are gonna be graveyarded anyways, why would there even be graveyard-centric mapper?

being a graveyard mapper means you don't have to aim for ranked. That way you won't have to worry about it being rankable or not but more on having fun and seeking feedback for further improvement. The point isn't on your maps, it's on your progress as a whole.
Randomness64

dPeace wrote:

is it tho
Chiru-kun

Randomness64 wrote:

dPeace wrote:

is it tho
Kinda is... its like an anime viewer going to an art gallery, seeing a bunch of stuff and finding a few paintings you stare at for a while. Which is good enough.