28.00%
No
32.00%
Sometimes
40.00%
Total votes: 25
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
I recently started doing cold showers a week ago and my man, i feel much better compared to last week. It’s really good, gonna recommend it to you guys.
gnm
yess it helps me alot
lostsilver
no, not often
i like warm showers, but water on my hair feels cold, and i like that
maybe cold showers, mostly warm showers
sshix_
i prefer very warm showers but i wash my hair with cold water
btw i want to start to do the cold onе cuz it's better for the health
Nuuskamuikkunen
I have no heating at home sooo... yes
I AM VERY SMART
I literally can't do cold showers-

It's not like I always take hot showers; most of the time, I start with a hot one, then I finish with a mixed one so I'm less cold when I get out of the shower lol
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

gnm wrote:

yess it helps me alot
i'm really surprised that people actually do it ^^

sshix_ wrote:

do it, it also strengthens your immune system. i know it can be painful and jittery, but u easily get used to it in a few days.
Kinnest
I take cold showers to really wake up lol
I AM VERY SMART
Btw, I will judge everyone who takes a cold shower in the morning

This is PAIN
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

This is PAIN
tbh i only take cold showers when its really hot outside
it was like basically 100 degrees where i am last summer
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

This is PAIN
Summer is an exception of course (because in some countries, they're legit burning omg)
Wimpy Cursed
It is a nice feeling in cold showers
mariapapu
cold showers around summer is really nice but winter in Finland is so freezing and dark and grim that cold shower is like the last thing I want when I wake up lmao, i just want warmth
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

mariapapu wrote:

cold showers around summer is really nice but winter in Finland is so freezing and dark and grim that cold shower is like the last thing I want when I wake up lmao, i just want warmth
I see :o. honestly, never tried cold showers on winter. I still may try it when it turns to winter lol
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

This is PAIN
Summer is an exception of course (because in some countries, they're legit burning omg)
exactly
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Kestyy wrote:

I take cold showers to really wake up lol
I see lol. it gives dopamine, that's why
Melodies
I heard it helps a lot but I think my body would hate it :c
I AM VERY SMART

Melodies wrote:

It's only in the brain don't worry
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Melodies wrote:

it can get jittery and stuff at first, but just breathe in and out slowly, and it'll pretty much won't bother u ^^
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

Melodies wrote:

it can get jittery and stuff at first, but just breathe in and out slowly, and it'll pretty much won't bother u ^^
FUNFACT: I wanted to take a lukewarm shower as usual, but I accidentally turned the cold water handwheel too hard, so I took an extremely cold shower for a few seconds... it was a mistake.
Jangsoodlor
Yes. Except the day it's raining and winter
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Melodies wrote:

FUNFACT: I wanted to take a lukewarm shower as usual, but I accidentally turned the cold water handwheel too hard, so I took an extremely cold shower for a few seconds... it was a mistake.
well i can't do anything when u accidentally put the cold in the first place. it was am accident after all. actually, you can start warm and then do cold afterward. this is the best way to start taking cold showers.

oh yeah, one thing i forgot to mention is, never do cold showers longer than 10 minutes, this can risk your body temperature.

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Yes. Except the day it's raining and winter
i see, i really want to try cold showers on winter though. imma return on this thread on like fall and give my thoughts how cold showers feel on cold temperatures.
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Melodies wrote:

well i can't do anything when u accidentally put the cold in the first place. it was am accident after all. actually, you can start warm and then do cold afterward. this is the best way to start taking cold showers.

oh yeah, one thing i forgot to mention is, never do cold showers longer than 10 minutes, this can risk your body temperature.
Thanks for the information, Mr. Cold Shower! 💧
B0ii
I take warm showers
sshix_

sshix_ wrote:

update: yay i start to take cold showers from yesterday, actually it’s not that bad, the first seconds are a little uncomfortable, but then it’s ok

in the summer the cold showers are nice but i’m afraid of what to do in the winter
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

update: yay i start to take cold showers from yesterday, actually it’s not that bad, the first seconds are a little uncomfortable, but then it’s ok

in the summer the cold showers are nice but i’m afraid of what to do in the winter
It won't be too bad in winter since you will take cold shower and it's going to be cold outside, so you will be used to it
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

It won't be too bad in winter since you will take cold shower and it's going to be cold outside, so you will be used to it
i don't know if u meant it sarcastic lol
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

It's not sarcastic 😭😭😭
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

It's not sarcastic 😭😭😭
i see lmaooo it just sounded sarcastic lol
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

It's not sarcastic 😭😭😭
i see lmaooo it just sounded sarcastic lol
I didn't put the /sarcasm don't worry ^^
Wimpy Cursed
freeze the ghost out of me
Achromalia
that incoherent ghost in me just craves warmth in water
ah, but then i get dizzy and collapse
oh but the warmth~

but i do like a frosty crispy bedsheet :>