ez win for this
TatianaOrtiz
OMGGGGGGGGGG ME ENCANTÓ
XxANDYxX
it's so good wft :O ta melo
Fruitlolliez
excellent work so creative
PitFighter
This is very cool looking and funny skin, but for me it's unplayble on hard maps, just not enough visual feedback and a lot of elements that attracts attention while playing map
s0upy
is it just me or I'm unable to download this...? the skin looks STUNNING and I really want to play using it :(
Topic Starter
Miorine

s0upy wrote:

is it just me or I'm unable to download this...? the skin looks STUNNING and I really want to play using it :(
You can download the skin here!
Aigis
brings back memories from the good old days
arielif
please add bonzi buddy as a combo burst it'd be hilarious
asroelis
i really like this skin, but it covers my leaderboard.
Alkupz
it's indeed a very nice skin, but the cursor is bigger than its hitbox, which makes it harder to do faster maps because you have to click on the very point of the cursor
maybe make it smaller?
Topic Starter
Miorine

asroelis wrote:

I can potentially add a "visible scoreboard" variant of the desktop overlay in the future. It won't be perfect due to the skin's gimmick, but it should be more than serviceable.

Alkupz wrote:

it's indeed a very nice skin, but the cursor is bigger than its hitbox, which makes it harder to do faster maps because you have to click on the very point of the cursor
maybe make it smaller?
This is intentional on the "pointer" cursor variant, as the hitbox on a real computer pointer cursor is also in the top left. For a more standard cursor, I suggest the "standard or "move" versions of this skin, or choosing your own preferred cursor option from the "extras" folder included in this skin.
asroelis

Miorine wrote:

asroelis wrote:

I can potentially add a "visible scoreboard" variant of the desktop overlay in the future. It won't be perfect due to the skin's gimmick, but it should be more than serviceable.
yea, just a bit is fine. i'm only concerned because some notes are cut off. by the way, i'm not sure if it's just me, but the gray box behind the user's profile is misaligned with the actual profile. again, it is a wonderful skin nonetheless and i enjoy using it, so great work. ^^
Topic Starter
Miorine

asroelis wrote:

Miorine wrote:

asroelis wrote:

yea, just a bit is fine. i'm only concerned because some notes are cut off. by the way, i'm not sure if it's just me, but the gray box behind the user's profile is misaligned with the actual profile. again, it is a wonderful skin nonetheless and i enjoy using it, so great work. ^^
Make sure you're using a resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio! Anything else will cause certain things to appear misaligned/broken, which sounds like what you're experiencing.

Support for more aspect ratios is another thing I potentially want to add in the future, but we'll see. 16:10 is at least relatively easy to support compared to things like 4:3 and 21/32:9, so I'd at least like to support that.
helinatri
wow
Frooxr
This one looks amazing. Good job.
TooNakko
this is so insane
juney3008
This skin is very impressive! Its really cool that you made an skin that makes Osu look like Windows XP, Good job on it!
Retrokid_347
The google drive page keeps saying cant download file. Can someone please help me?
cornsnck
this is peak
uno99uno
Such a special skin, full of memories.