forum

Can anybody tell me someone that makes animated map banners / storyboards?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YourMumsVisa
I just wanted a nice animated banner for my Chronostasis and / or a nice storyboard. I know this isn't the best place to ask but I couldn't think of anywhere else. I just don't know who to ask :p
inslider
You have to post your request in Beatmap Projects.
Topic Starter
YourMumsVisa
I have, but it got literally not a single reply, that's why I'm asking for help so I can contact people directly
inslider
You can try asking in mapping discord servers or directly contacting storyboarders. In bad case scenario - just learn storyboarding yourself.
Topic Starter
YourMumsVisa
The only connections I have are with players, not mappers unfortunately. And yeah, the whole point of this post is trying to learn the name of some talented storyboarders / GFX artists so I can contact them directly.
inslider
Go to beatmaps. Press "More search options" and click on "Has Storyboard" under Extra. Now just look through maps and find storyboard that you like and contact the storyboarder. You can also look in storyboarders' profiles for useful links. For example, in the recent map by 9ami beatmapsets/1948258#osu/4032016
,storyboarder '- AzRaeL -' , has a discord server in his profile for storyboard makers.

I hope that answers your question.
Topic Starter
YourMumsVisa
Fuck, thanks man. This is all I needed :D