forum

WHICH CHARACTER DO YOU LIKE THE MOST??? O_O (mietz webcomic)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
So this is a poll, however I'll be using low effort mspaint images, because not everyone knows about it. =P

ANYWAYS! WHICH ONE DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE MOST??? O_O

spoiler alert: Some parts of this description may contain some light amount of spoilers of what's going to happen next.

Shopkeeper
He is a ghost that seems to act nicely, but can also get upset pretty quickly if something goes wrong.

He hates it when his store gets robbed by a bunch of filthy bastards and always takes revenge against these guys.

But he mostly remains mysterious and also has a bunker. He's always at the bunker to at least sleep safely.

Except for his christianity, because he actively belives in God and Jesus! O_O

Andrea
Andrea was created by god just a few days ago!

Unfortunately it got kicked out of heaven by god right after it was created, because god thought that it was just a useless creature that he had created and that it would do nothing to save god's children that the god has created and that was the last kid god has ever created with his own powers for now.

Despite it being created just days ago, it has the knowledge of an average human being.

But it always likes to do something new, even if most of the stuff it's coming up with are really dumb, so that it can learn about these ideas.

It also tends to have a bit of a crush at creatures with huge muscles.

Mietz
Mietz is the protagonist of this series and therefore also the main character obviously.

He is a pretty strong and athletic anthropromorthic cat with cutesy sixpack and mostly trains his body on a daily basis with around 2-3 hours on average.

He had to go on his own, because a group of robbers were trying to steal everything, so his mother tried to send this baby into somewhere else, so that he wouldn't get into trouble dealing with these bad guys.

Unfortunately he really struggled to find a friend for a very long time and his mental status dipped down the more he tried to get a friend...

Thankfully he has a barkeeper on his side in case if he tends to have an unfortunate mood.

But very recently Andrea has tried to get along with Mietz and it looks like been going great with these two so far, but who knows what will happen next.

B0ii
This is an Omori type of a person!

Anyways he seems to have an empty mindset, but he doesn't feel depressed, he just isn't used to release this much energy on expressing emotions with his face.

He also doesn't talk often, but he got adopted by I AM VERY SMART's father.

Now he is stuck with I AM VERY SMART, but he somehow doesn't tend to mind much about the actions of I AM VERY SMART.

I AM VERY SMART
This guy that's also an omori-type person, is basically the complete opposite of B0ii, often expressing his emotions into extreme.

It feels like a comparison between Koishi and Satori from Touhou at this point.

Thank god he calms down when B0ii gets annoyed by his loud and awkward behaviour.

He also has a father and a mother that live in a rich house without having to worry about the financials.

Stomiks
Stomiks is a barkeeper.

He tries his best to get any amount of money, but mostly spends all of his hard-earned money to take care of his mom. (Yes he has one lel.)

As far as his behaviour goes, he tries to act very empathetic to anyone with a depressed and probably broken mindset and sometimes has to help Mietz have a better mindset.

He's also catholic and belives in God too??? O_O

Hatelore
Hatelore is a grown up girl that wants to sell her old dirty house, so that she can move into a new prettier house!

She also likes to smoke on a daily basis.

God
Oh look it's the guy that created these 22 children that nobody has cared of!

(jk plz don't kill me god.. :<)

Anyways God is well you know...a god that has the ability to create dangerous natural disasters and of course lighting bolts, his favorite attack!

He created these 22 children in the heaven, unfortunately due to the decline of god's motivation to create these, it turned into a disaster that turned out really dark, due to some his creations trying to do very illegal stuff.

Some of them went to hell for their bad actions. Others stayed in the heaven for their nice behaviour.

However things still weren't also superclear of what actually happened. yet.

Satan
Satan was obviously the one that started with all the chaos it had happened to god's children, but the reason why he destroyed the whole playground was because he was desperately trying to learn on how to create fire.

He really likes to play around with his dangerous and super hot fire spells!

He does not care about the consequences of the others at all!

God immdiately sent him into the underground that he likes to call: "Hell".

Satan is of course very upset with this decision and hates God for what he has done to him!

That doesn't stop him from the fact that he is constantly building and expanding his own hell.

He is basically a dictator that rules this whole hell, because nobody had even thought of an idea to make a whole country of it like this before.

Satan also likes to lure some people into hell and always blocks the others from ever reentering the Earth, because he wants to prove God that he is a nice guy that everybody loves (well not really ^^')!

Satan also acts very selfish at times and thinks that he is a nice guy, even though he's far from that in actuality.

Despite that, Satan actually has laws to try to regulate this hell, although most of the punishments are basically guaranteed death sentences. X_X
magical hat O_O
yes it's actually a character lmao xD

It's a mysterious hat that this shopkeeper has given to Stomiks.

This strange hat always uses its powerful magic to help out the good guys.

Stomiks now has to try to control this hat to let the hat follow Stomiks commands if something's about to not get well.

Though this connection between Stomiks and this magical hat has just started, so lots of practicing needs to be required to be able to completely dominate against the enemies.

lostsilver
uhh... nobody, really... i already have a character i worship
I AM VERY SMART
GOSH MY CHARACTER IS SO CUTE I SWEAR 😭😭😭😭

Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Why are my threads always getting derailed... -_-

Time to change the title then...*siiiiiiiiiighhhhhhh*
B0ii
my character is very similar to me irl
and I love it
lostsilver
there's not a specific one i like the most, but I AM VERY SMART's character looks very friendly so him i guess
Kaaruumii

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Hatelore
Hatelore is a grown up girl that wants to sell her old dirty house, so that she can move into a new prettier house!

She also likes to smoke on a daily basis.
👁👁
MaxIsABigKaiju
Can my pfp be the next character lol
If do I want you do describe the character as a rat demon lol
MaxIsABigKaiju
Hey is it okay to post something after you already did but not at the same time or day
If yes, OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT THE HAT FROM LITERALLY EVERY RAYMAN GAME???
Big fan of Rayman lol