1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests

This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
posted
i guess this system is less time consuming, and more reasonable. And decrease the abuse on getting kudos NO matter what...
posted
Ok guys so let me know your opinions about this to see if we make it happen <3
posted
Aaah, actually, this system looks better. I'd say some opinions/replies to other posts, but let's just keep it like this. ;)

Well, anyway, I can't wait to see those people who have +5 medals of this. Ahaha~ (I don't want to get to the "Jealousy" part again though)
posted
I could picture myself turning into a modding machine when this starts (maybe)

/me approves :)
posted
support, this system is better
posted
Your new idea for the system sounds pretty much how I imagined it should be. (b`.`)b
posted
I support this system it sounds much less time consuming and better just a few questions regarding the denial of kudosu:

4 .- Try to avoid only "suggestion mod posts" Try to find actual mistakes and post them.
If you only suggest something and get a kudosu, it might get denied.
It is correct to give suggestions once in a while, but do not abuse these type of posts for your own benefit.
What if the maps modded have very little or no mistakes in them? If you modded 10 maps in a row with no mistakes and posted suggestions would that count as abuse? I think this needs to be specified a little more clearly because "abuse" and "suggestion" are subjective to both the modder and the person who judges the posts.

6 .- Making a difficulty for a particular beatmap is not a reason for obtaining kudosu anymore. It will get denied.
Should this be denied outright? Surely receiving one kudosu for helping create a difficulty isn't such a bad thing, and if there is 1 difficulty by the mapper and 1 guest difficulty surely it is helping because otherwise the map couldn't be ranked? Of course if this was abused it would be a bad thing, but the rules could be specified.

Other than that I think this system will have a positive affect.
posted

Shulin wrote:

4 .- Try to avoid only "suggestion mod posts" Try to find actual mistakes and post them.
If you only suggest something and get a kudosu, it might get denied.
It is correct to give suggestions once in a while, but do not abuse these type of posts for your own benefit.

Shulin wrote:

What if the maps modded have very little or no mistakes in them? If you modded 10 maps in a row with no mistakes and posted suggestions would that count as abuse? I think this needs to be specified a little more clearly because "abuse" and "suggestion" are subjective to both the modder and the person who judges the posts.
Shulin, it is very unlikely that you mod 10 maps in a row and give only suggestions without finding any possible mistakes.
By Abusing this system, I refer to modding only maps that are bubbled / about to get ranked, posting a single suggestion while skipping all the hard work, and recieving kudosu for it. Try to aim your moddings to maps that are in the need of a solid mod in order to avoid future missunderstandings.
It is easy to notice if you slacked or not.
If you modded the map, gave only one suggestion... the comes another modder and posts like 15 mistakes he found, then you are doing it wrong.

6 .- Making a difficulty for a particular beatmap is not a reason for obtaining kudosu anymore. It will get denied.

Shulin wrote:

Should this be denied outright? Surely receiving one kudosu for helping create a difficulty isn't such a bad thing, and if there is 1 difficulty by the mapper and 1 guest difficulty surely it is helping because otherwise the map couldn't be ranked? Of course if this was abused it would be a bad thing, but the rules could be specified.
It is already being denied to everyone else.
You will already have your difficulty ranked for everyone else to play. That should be enough.
I have recieved already like 5+ difficulties for some of my maps and I never gave kudosu because the first time I did, a BAT denied it.

Shulin wrote:

Other than that I think this system will have a positive affect.
I hope you got me this time.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
Reminder for peppy.

Go!
posted
I think that "Maps always have mistakes, even after they are ranked."
Please sign in to reply.