forum

i just need to built motivation here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
im trying to get into mapping but it feels like im not into it.

i did my best to get at least into the top 100 in my country but i totally failed and since i got a job, i have school at the same time, when i used to play 4 hours a day, tried smart training (pushing my limits, not be too comfortable, keeping to play harder stuff) i cant even get to play this, i wasnt able to DT farm even after training with uprating chart here and on etterna.

i really feel bad, i love this game and the challenges it used to set me (playing 6* files and beyond, getting 99% FC's) but getting again into it just feels (and it's) hard af.

plz tell me bros, i really have fun playing this, but it is really hard to play easier stuff without getting bored.
midgy
all i can hear is you giving up and not believing in yourself, stinky attitude
UltraBlack
I don't see a 5 digit playing 6* or even getting close to get 99 fc on one. Anyway, mania surely is challenging and so, but it's just your fault if you couldn't go further in the game, keep that in mind. Maybe, pushing things to a high level is not your stuff, you are trying but your mind is not. If maps make you happy to play, you can be the one to map to make other people happy. You may be not a top player, but you can't help to make a top player.