posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rezq Gokou
idk why but Osu! thinks that I uploaded 2 different maps
beatmapsets/2004832#osu/4169329
beatmapsets/2004634#osu/4168880
Faath
what are you trying to do here? are you trying to make another difficulty?
because just by seeing the maps that you showed above, it looked like you were trying to make another difficulty.
THAT_otaku
Hi there, i can remove one of them for you as this clearly wasn't intentional. Link which one you would like to be removed and i will do that.

Before updating the remaining one, make sure in the editor it says UPDATE BEATMAP on the button in the popup box, not UPLOAD NEW BEATMAP. very important. If its showing UPLOAD NEW BEATMAP then something is wrong.
Topic Starter
Rezq Gokou

THAT_otaku wrote:

Hi there, i can remove one of them for you as this clearly wasn't intentional. Link which one you would like to be removed and i will do that.

Before updating the remaining one, make sure in the editor it says UPDATE BEATMAP on the button in the popup box, not UPLOAD NEW BEATMAP. very important. If its showing UPLOAD NEW BEATMAP then something is wrong.
beatmapsets/2004634#osu/4168880
This one, please. Thank you :heart:.
THAT_otaku
Done ^^

remember to keep an eye on this so it doesnt happen again :3

THAT_otaku wrote: