forum

Super shaky cursor after playing hr for a bit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Michiiii
when I first open a map and play it with hr my cursor is fine, no more shake than I usually have. But after I play the map for 3 or more times, my cursor gets super shaky and I miss a ton of typically really easy notes. I have opentablet driver devocoub but I just shake a shit ton anyway. It also bleeds into every map I play afterwards and only taking a >30min break resolves it, even if I had only played like 10 min. Anyone know how I can fix this? Is it just a play more and it will resolve itself kind of thing? Thanks
his everything
I also have this problem and it's usually due to the fact that you're sightreading the map so you don't expect to FC the map or something, but when you retry for a bit, you begin to understand the patterns so it makes you want to try to FC the map so you shake more. I think the best way to deal with it is to not worry about a good score and focus on the map in general. You'll shake a lot less if you don't pay attention to your combo or accuracy while you're playing.
Topic Starter
Michiiii

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I also have this problem and it's usually due to the fact that you're sightreading the map so you don't expect to FC the map or something, but when you retry for a bit, you begin to understand the patterns so it makes you want to try to FC the map so you shake more. I think the best way to deal with it is to not worry about a good score and focus on the map in general. You'll shake a lot less if you don't pay attention to your combo or accuracy while you're playing.
yeah but then why does it bleed into every other map I play. It doesn't matter if I'm trying to fc anymore, my cursor still shakes like crazy when I move to another map.
his everything

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

yeah but then why does it bleed into every other map I play. It doesn't matter if I'm trying to fc anymore, my cursor still shakes like crazy when I move to another map.
Because you haven't recovered from the shake that you got in the previous map so it adds up if you play other maps.
Topic Starter
Michiiii

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Because you haven't recovered from the shake that you got in the previous map so it adds up if you play other maps.
that's unfortunate because I'm usually too addicted to stop playing
BlueChinchompa
I would just take like a 5-10 minute break after
his everything

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Do you often take a break after playing a map with HR or only after retrying for a bit until you pass/FC a map?
Topic Starter
Michiiii

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Do you often take a break after playing a map with HR or only after retrying for a bit until you pass/FC a map?
I usually end up taking a break, it's just really frustrating
his everything

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Yeahhh maybe don't try to force yourself to play a map with HR otherwise you'll end up frustrated if you haven't reached your goal. Which means the shake may be caused by a dissatisfaction at not being able to get the right score so you'll be shaking a lot during your gameplay by trying to get one.
Topic Starter
Michiiii

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Yeahhh maybe don't try to force yourself to play a map with HR otherwise you'll end up frustrated if you haven't reached your goal. Which means the shake may be caused by a dissatisfaction at not being able to get the right score so you'll be shaking a lot during your gameplay by trying to get one.
i mean i started playing hdhr because it was fun but i might just drop it until my nerve control gets better. rn im shit at nerve control with everything so maybe osu will finally help me irl
his everything

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Michi200817 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

i mean i started playing hdhr because it was fun but i might just drop it until my nerve control gets better. rn im shit at nerve control with everything so maybe osu will finally help me irl
Alright alright I hope you'll be able to control your nerves!