forum

[Archived] Help! Song is Broken

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swifty07
Problem details: I have downloaded a beatmap that I created, but when I pressed osu!, it didn't at osu!. I went to the file and folder, and the song is now at a folder called failed. Can anyone help me fix this?

(sorry, idk how to upload images)

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)[/size]
Jason X
The problem are the files named "_________] YOASOBIuAR[vOfficial Music Video-256k.MP3" and "_________] YOASOBIuAR[vOfficial Music Video-256k.MP4", they need to be renamed/removed from the folder so the mapset can be imported properly.

I have renamed the files so the import now works properly, here is the fixed version (link).
Furthermore, to fix the problem for other users you'll have to update the map from within the editor, for this simply click the "Upload Beatmap..." button and it will be updated.
senttex1407
you can manually unzip the beatmap file and put the folder in the songs folder, that will allow it to show just fine

you can either right click and use 7zip to extract or rename the file as a .zip and extract it and out the folder in the songs folder
Topic Starter
Swifty07
well im just confused now but oh well
THAT_otaku
Try following what Jason X said, the other post doesnt actually solve the underlying issue here.

If theres anything youre confused about in there please point it out specifically so we can help you solve this issue ^^