󠀡󠀡
179bpm

uhhhhh
lostsilver
i dont listen to rap

i like rock >:)
his everything
OLD RAP FOR THE BESTTTTT

I dont have a specific favorite rapper but I mostly listen to the popular ones (ye, eminem, dr.dre, usher,...)

BTW here's a song that I was listening while reading your thread :D

Stomiks
Topic Starter
k4N4
󠀡󠀡
Stomiks

K4N44 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I've never listened japanese rap actually :D Thanks for this!
If you're interested I have these songs that sound closer to japanese rap.

Half of this song is in english so go to 1:45 to hear the japanese one.

Topic Starter
k4N4
󠀡󠀡
Stomiks

K4N44 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

K4N44 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I've never listened japanese rap actually :D Thanks for this!
If you're interested I have these songs that sound closer to japanese rap.

Half of this song is in english so go to 1:45 to hear the japanese one.

I need to start listening to japanese rap. Its sounds great! need to make playlist right now :D
Glad you liked it. It's always nice to explore other music than what you're used to!
lostsilver

eeriepump wrote:

i dont listen to rap

quote bc yes!
Topic Starter
k4N4
󠀡󠀡
lostsilver

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

i dont listen to rap

i actually love rock also, they are my 2 favorite genres :p
oh really? nice! we'll get along just fine, then! :>
whose your favorite rock band? mine is either green day or metallica (if that counts)
Topic Starter
k4N4
󠀡󠀡
lostsilver

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

i dont listen to rap

whose your favorite rock band? mine is either green day or metallica (if that counts)
Thats a hard one, because im listening so many different kind of rock. But if i have to pick few definitely

From ashes to new, Scorpions, and older stuff like AC/DC and Bon jovi. but i really enjoy all kind of rock. heavy metal isnt for me tho ^^ (◡ ‿ ◡ .)
nice! glad to know there are others who like the same stuff i like! do you have a fave green day song? if you don't that's alright!
Topic Starter
k4N4
󠀡󠀡
lostsilver

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

i dont listen to rap

Thats a hard one, because im listening so many different kind of rock. But if i have to pick few definitely

From ashes to new, Scorpions, and older stuff like AC/DC and Bon jovi. but i really enjoy all kind of rock. heavy metal isnt for me tho ^^ (◡ ‿ ◡ .)
nice! glad to know there are others who like the same stuff i like! do you have a fave green day song? if you don't that's alright!
Its kinda basic, but i really love Boulevard of Broken Dreams. I listened that lot when i was a younger. and i still love it.
mines either coming clean, 21 guns or holiday, i can't choose between the three!
Topic Starter
k4N4
󠀡󠀡
lostsilver

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

K4N44 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

i dont listen to rap

Its kinda basic, but i really love Boulevard of Broken Dreams. I listened that lot when i was a younger. and i still love it.
mines either coming clean, 21 guns or holiday, i can't choose between the three!
Oh yeah 21 guns also is so good (๑ > ᴗ <๑) And ofcourse i now remember holidays also, when im listening to it. Both are so great!
i agree! green day makes some awesome music :>
179bpm

i just like gorillaz ok
Topic Starter
k4N4
󠀡󠀡
show more