forum

What is your dream job?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
his everything
Be honest.
Stomiks
A good paying position in nursing. Particularly in the area of anesthesiology.
Karmine
I don't dream of labor
vaaylin
id either go somewhere in the direction of programming or chemistry havent thought abt it much tbh
her everything
Honestly my dream job was always to be a Programmer ngl. It kinda went off when i had no chance on attending at Computer Science due to the fact that only people with Very Good grades had a great chance to get that job. And i just said. No way I'm gonna get this. So yeah
DM FOR MUTUAL
Something which is fulfilling and I can do with all my energy and never be bored or sad.
BlueChinchompa
Tax Fruad.
ANGELF708

Karmine wrote:

I don't dream of labor
This would be me if I didn't adore programming and computer science. A secondary option could also be as a musician. Specifically as a Musical Theory Professor.

Programming and music are closer in relation than one might think. They both involve understanding complex principles, and mathematic/patternistic problem-solving.

I also really enjoy chess, so that wouldn't be a bad career.

Aireunaeus wrote:

Honestly my dream job was always to be a Programmer ngl. It kinda went off when i had no chance on attending at Computer Science due to the fact that only people with Very Good grades had a great chance to get that job. And i just said. No way I'm gonna get this. So yeah
This is probably rich coming from someone who took A.P. Computer Science in highschool, but you don't need a formal education to become proficient in Computer Science. Learning new skills in the modern age is easier than ever.

If you're more social than me, I would say your best door into learning programming is Discord, otherwise, Youtube is top-tier. I would begin learning Python, as it is the most user-friendly, and I would recommend learning using Replit as a starter.
[-Omni-]
maybe like graphic design?
Reyalp51
if the world was a perfect place and everyone could work their dream job i would probably produce music or something evolving storytelling
GamlA
Honestly, forensics.
Topic Starter
his everything

ANGELF708 wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

This is probably rich coming from someone who took A.P. Computer Science in highschool, but you don't need a formal education to become proficient in Computer Science. Learning new skills in the modern age is easier than ever.

If you're more social than me, I would say your best door into learning programming is Discord, otherwise, Youtube is top-tier. I would begin learning Python, as it is the most user-friendly, and I would recommend learning using Replit as a starter.
You can basically learn everything on Youtube, there's everything in this place
lostsilver
wanna make a tv show/comic series
so basically i wanna be a animator for a tv show :p
15C
osu player
Topic Starter
his everything

luminar wrote:

osu player
Based
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

Really good luck with that. It's a hard struggle for anyone trying to animate without getting hired by employers who care about animators.
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Really good luck with that. It's a hard struggle for anyone trying to animate without getting hired by employers who care about animators.
well ill make a youtube channel at some point, if i do ill make a post somewhere in the forums about it
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

well ill make a youtube channel at some point, if i do ill make a post somewhere in the forums about it
Good luck with marketing too. It's pretty much an important aspect in growing as a creator.
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Good luck with marketing too. It's pretty much an important aspect in growing as a creator.
my yt channel is gonna consist of hypno's lullaby skits lol
Topic Starter
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

my yt channel is gonna consist of hypno's lullaby skits lol
Awww that's cool :D

Silly question I know, but do you think that you'll be famous or at least have a fan base with what you'll post on your Youtube channel?
show more