forum

[osu!] Feryquitous - Akzeriyyuth by Celine

posted
Total Posts

Should Feryquitous - Akzeriyyuth be Loved?

Yes
95.12%
No
4.88%
Total votes: 246
Polling ended
Topic Starter
rHO
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2023

Feryquitous - Akzeriyyuth by Celine
180 BPM, 3:31 | 8.04★

Captain's description (by rHO):
This month's Small Spectacles pick will be Feryquitous' Akzeriyyuth, mapped by Celine!

Initially mapped for Corsace Closed in 2021, Celine has created one monster of a No Mod Three, deceptively sitting at 8.04*. Blasting mischievous patterns on full blast, this map feels like a boss fight on its own. Filled with nonstop intensity of alternating patterns, hard-hitting sliders, and puzzling overlaps, this map shows no mercy at all and I freaking love it for that. After all, the song title means "cruelty", so it would be a shame not to go ham on this one, right?

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
dedekind
vote yes or you will face Consequences.
Nijika Ijichi
WTF
tity
Initially mapped for Corsace Closed in 2021, Celine has created one monster of a No Mod Three, deceptively sitting at 8.04*. Blasting mischievous patterns on full blast, this map feels like a boss fight on its own. Filled with nonstop intensity of alternating patterns, hard-hitting sliders, and puzzling overlaps, this map shows no mercy at all and I freaking love it for that. After all, the song title means "cruelty", so it would be a shame not to go ham on this one, right?
[-Omni-]
cant play the map i dont think but looks fun in editor :D
LOnuX
didn't liked the gameplay, but i'm pretty sure this is the skill issue

the spinners are too uncomfy tho, really don't love them, but i'll vote yes cuz its the divine level mapping
KomoIndo
I don't know if I made the right choice to yes this map but welp, I just want to see the world burn so it's okay . . . . I think . . .
arutama
i voted yes for the diffname
Topic Starter
rHO
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.