forum

[osu!] Wobbly - Yo Yo Yo Yoyo Yo, Hey... / Uhh, Hey Eh. Check It Check It by dsco

posted
Total Posts

Should Wobbly - Yo Yo Yo Yoyo Yo, Hey... / Uhh, Hey Eh. Check It Check It be Loved?

Yes
94.51%
No
5.49%
Total votes: 237
Polling ended
Topic Starter
megumic
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2023

Wobbly - Yo Yo Yo Yoyo Yo, Hey... / Uhh, Hey Eh. Check It Check It by dsco
160.5 BPM, 2:53 | 6.26★

Captain's description (by megumic):
Yo yo yo yo yo yoyo yo I I I I I IIII uhh uhh Hey this eeeyeah month's yo, Meme Monstrosities, yeah?

These two plunderphonic songs from Wobbly bring more chaos and confusion than most are ready for, but dsco is just insane enough to bring order to this madness. Sitting at a sly 6.26 star rating, Yo Yo Yo Yoyo Yo, Hey... / Uhh, Hey Eh. Check It Check It is a beautifully expressive map that's here to make you doubt everything you knew about music and rhythm.

If if if you'd you'd like like this this this this like to to to see see see this this map map in in loved loved loved loved map in in in, vote vote vote in loved loved now now now vote now now now!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Naren
Yo
[[[[[[
YES YES YES YES
[-Omni-]
this map has a lot of bpm changes which makes this really fun with the addition to some good mapping :o please loved

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, hey yo yo yo yo yo, lie yo, yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo, who got the yo yo yo yo yo yoyoyoyo, yo yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo. Voight yo. yo yo uh yo yo yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo, yo yo yo, yo yo yo, yo yo yo, yo yo yo, yo yo. Yoyoyoyoyo, yoyoyoyoyo, yoyoyoyoyoyo yoyoyoyoyoyo eeeyeah yo, party handicap, yeah! Got the got the uh, got the got the uh uh uh, what uh what uh what uh what uh got the got the uh, uh. C'mon, he or shÖshree uh. All let me go oh sweat y'all yeah uh all let me go oh sweat uh uh yo (whistle) voight I I I I I I I I IIIIII yo fuck that fuck ththth ohee yo yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo yo yo, eeyeah, yo yo yeah yeah (do) yeah yo yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo? uhhh. hey eh. check it check check it, (check) check yo, when it come to sex (ex!) I'm the virgin with blue, people rock free, sex, she will sex-dose the police bed, yo, rape life in it 'cause been it get get with it with two, (do go), charge rape charge yo (do go), charge in it for police penetration station, it's bad. (go ooh) yo (go) play trigger 'peatin you a yo (go) play trig yo gone gone gone, go! It's bad, it's bad (go do) charge in it with the with the (do) rape life sex with the with the with the past n!&$a 'peatin you a past n!&$a passion a make yo (doh!) pop eh eh pop come fast quick. Yo, yo, yo. Fool. Get enough, always can't forget, know what I mean? Fool.
krvqx
yo yo yo yo
LOnuX
introducin the dsco, he's good at making chaos. please try his other maps
Topic Starter
megumic
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.