forum

[osu!] KINGS OF THE CITY - Wrong (Muzzy Remix) by Hikaru Rose

posted
Total Posts

Should KINGS OF THE CITY - Wrong (Muzzy Remix) be Loved?

Yes
97.01%
No
2.99%
Total votes: 167
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Aistre
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2023

KINGS OF THE CITY - Wrong (Muzzy Remix) by Hikaru Rose and Cheesecake
175 BPM, 6:44 | 6.25★

Captain's description (by Aistre):
Let's take a trip back to 2016 with this month's Second Shot, KINGS OF THE CITY - Wrong (Muzzy Remix) mapped by Hikaru Rose! Narrowly missing the threshold by 3.42% back when it was nominated in 2018, I feel like this banger deserves another chance.

Sitting at a comfortable 6.25*, this almost 7-minute map is full of neatly structured jumps, tricky streams, and just about everything else that defines mapping in 2016. Your consistency will definitely be tested on this one.

If you'd like to give this map a second shot at Loved, make sure you vote!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
waywern2012
I remember putting this up for vote in 2018 and community voted no. Main argument was that it was too good and needed to be ranked instead...
Some time has passed, hope it will get loved this time!
[-Omni-]
osu! needs more muzzy. fun map and banger sb + song!
huu
i want this to get loved, it's underrated

waywern2012 wrote:

I remember putting this up for vote in 2018 and community voted no. Main argument was that it was too good and needed to be ranked instead...
Some time has passed, hope it will get loved this time!
i think i was part of this group back then lol

edit: nvm i voted "yes" back then as well

LOnuX
still sure this should be ranked, not loved. but for the second approach i think we can ignore that reason and just support this one, the mapset is fires tho. so why not.
Topic Starter
Aistre
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.