forum

[Album] Oto no Ishi 1 + 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
Oto no Ishi 1

STARMEN.NET wrote:

Oto no Ishi, which in translation means Sound Stone, was formed by REDALiCE and Alabaster. The album jacket design and sprites were done by qzna.

Oto no Ishi is a collection of techno club mix music from Mother. The album is over an hour long of nonstop techno beats. This is not an officially licensed album by Shigesato Itoi or Nintendo. However it can still be purchased from Japanese online music stores. It is common for Japanese artists to make remixes and sell them for small profit. However, the artists give credit to the the Mother series and past albums for their work. This album is currently out of print.

Notes:
Tracks 01 ~ 11 run into each other as one whole mega techno club mix. Tracks 12, 13, and 14 are individual tracks.

Track list:

01. REDALiCE - Mother Earth (6:24)
02. Alabaster - Twoson (4:07)
03. REDALiCE - My Friends (4:47)
04. REDALiCE - Snowman (6:65)
05. Alabaster - Portal (5:58)
06. Alabaster - Easter (4:41)
07. REDALiCE - Eight Force (5:51)
08. REDALiCE - Queen Mary (5:09)
09. Alabaster - Alien's Attack (4:50)
10. REDALiCE - HolyLoly Factory (5:19)
11. REDALiCE - Oto no Ishi (6:41)
12. Alabaster - Alien's Attack (Individual Version) (7:02)
13. Alabaster - Encounter (3:29)
14. REDALiCE - Oto no Ishi (Individual Version) (7:28)

~ ~ ~

Oto no Ishi 2

STARMEN.NET wrote:

In this second album Thanatos has joined on to add some tracks to the mix. And there is a special guest track by "Dr. Pig Nose". The album jacket design and sprites are once again done by qzna.

Oto no Ishi 2 is the second album of Mother techno club remixes. This time around the 14 tracks are all individual and not strung together for one mega mix. The album is about an hour long and all the remixes are from Mother 2 and 3 (but mostly 3). This is not an officially licensed album by Shigesato Itoi or Nintendo. However, it can still be purchased from Japanese online music stores. It is common for Japanese artists to make remixes and sell them for small profit. However, the artists give credit to the Mother series and past albums for their work.
Track list:

01. REDALiCE - Childhood Memories Song (4:20)
02. Thanatos - Voyage (4:03)
03. REDALiCE - Party Night (3:26)
04. REDALiCE - Running dog! (4:22)
05. REDALiCE - Open the Door! (3:49) [Beatmap by K-S-O - Status: Pending]
06. Alabaster - In The Ambience (3:53)
07. REDALiCE - Bye Bye Bicycle (4:23)
08. Thanatos - Precious Letter (3:36)
09. REDALiCE - Schranz Mother (2:34)
10. Alabaster - Kraken (3:43)
11. "Dr. Pig Nose" - Piggy Things (5:17)
12. REDALiCE - Porkie of Porkie of Porkie of Porkie (4:48) [Beatmap by K-S-O - Status: Ranked!]
13. Thanatos - Sunset Illusion (4:47)
14. REDALiCE - I Love M3 (5:07)

~ ~ ~

Info:
  1. 1. If you can't find the mp3 from any song listed, you can send me a PM to link you. I will upload both albums plus all individual tracks.
  2. 2. Most songs are quite long; I'm not asking you to map the full song, just map what you feel it's right, and cut the rest of the mp3 (It is preferred, but not necessary).
~ ~ ~

Let's see if we can finish this. :P
whymeman
Sounds interesting. I'll see how I can help out though i'm starting Tech school next month.

Just let me know if anything. :)