forum

[Archived] Osu lag spikes on windows 11

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GamingTicks
Problem details: I have recently updated to Windows 11 and have been getting lag spikes every now and then.
I also have a higher ping now going from 3-4ms to 6-8ms. I have tried mostly all solutions like removing
any background programs, changing Nvidia control panel, reinstalling, and deleting apps I don't need.

I'm also on unlimited frames and all my osu settings have been optimized to get the latest possible ms.
I've read that people aren't really having problems with Osu playing on Windows 11 so it might not be the
update and I've also recently installed some games so that might be it but I really don't know what to do.

I don't really plan on rolling back for one game.
rizu
go to windows settings , game mode and then graphics add osu and switch it to power saving or high performance see which one works well for you
Topic Starter
GamingTicks

rizu wrote:

go to windows settings , game mode and then graphics add osu and switch it to power saving or high performance see which one works well for you
[/quot
[quote="rizu"]
I've already done this and it's on high performance. I've tried switching to power saving and that just made it worse.