forum

i will do requests (hopefully)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lostsilver
i would like to draw some random characters from OMORI and DDLC. i mostly draw creepypasta characters or pokemon characters, if you have any requests that are my characters, OMORI, and DDLC you can give them! (though i will mostly draw the Hypno's Lullaby ones) here are the characters i draw all the time (jeez i never realized how many there are):
Steven, Mike, Red, Blake, Gold, Silver, Dawn, GlitchyRed (Glitchy or G.R for short), Grey, StrangledRed (Str.Red for short), StangledBlue (Str.Blue or just Blue for short), GhostMike, GhostSteven, Miki, Ben Drowned, Madelyn (Steven and Mike's mother), Professor Oak (Steven and Mike's father), Hex Maniac (Hex or Heidi), Skid, Pump, Lila and Lemon Demon (LD for short).
and they can be ships too.
here are the ships aswell: Steven x Grey, Blake x Red, GlitchyRed and Dawn x Mike, Silver x Gold, GhostMike x Ben Drowned, and Lila x Lemon Demon. (Skid and Pump are their kids)

and just thought to mention, Steven and Mike are brothers, Blake and Gold are brothers, G.R and Red are brothers, Str.Red and Blue are brothers, GhostMike and GhostSteven are brothers, Skid and Pump are brothers, and Heidi and Dawn are sisters.

sorry for the wall of text and have fun requesting!
(would love to draw some OMORI characters I AM VERY SMART <3)
15C
Dawn x Steven
Stomiks
Draw me?
Topic Starter
lostsilver

luminar wrote:

Dawn x Steven
w-what? Dawn and Steven don't have a good relationship. they're friends, but Dawm would never cheat on Mike for Steven. and plus, i've already listed all the ships at the top.
MrMcMikey22
b e t r a y a l *w*
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

Draw me?
i'm not sure wether you meant miss nene or the stickman so i drew nene <3 and i'm really sorry if she looks off, i've never drawn a Hololive/V-Tuber character before (・・;)ゞ
and before i started to draw her, i drew a silly pasta night Gold!
before i start to draw in the mornings i always do a practice round. should i start to post the warm up drawings with the requests?

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

b e t r a y a l *w*
Steven would never betray Mike like that. plus, he doesn't even think Dawn is that hot XD
Grey is more up Steven's alley.
Dementedduck
can u draw sirfetch'd
hes cool as hell
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Dementedduck wrote:

can u draw sirfetch'd
hes cool as hell
ye! making a warm up drawing right now
his everything
Oh, so you would like to draw some random characters form OMORI? Then you should draw...
The Maverick!! (Also known as Mikhael lol)

He looks like this :)
Topic Starter
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Oh, so you would like to draw some random characters form OMORI? Then you should draw... The Maverick!! (Also known as Mikhael lol)

oooooooo he pretty <3
making a warm up drawing of mr strangled red right ow (he'll be hot i promise)
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Oh, so you would like to draw some random characters form OMORI? Then you should draw... The Maverick!! (Also known as Mikhael lol)

oooooooo he pretty <3
(he's always the hottest of the hottest 🥵)
Topic Starter
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

oooooooo he pretty <3
(he's always the hottest of the hottest 🥵)
yeah hehe <3
will edit comment when stuff is done

edit: done

Dementedduck wrote:

can u draw sirfetch'd
hes cool as hell
sorry this looks like crap i cant draw pokemon for the life of me (the only pokemon i can draw are eevee, pikachu, and the eeveelutions)

also little reference for StrangledRed! (or atleast how i picture him)

and i'm really sorry for how long these took, i got sick recently so i haven't had the motivation to finish stuff... i'm getting better though! everything's gonna be a-ok soon.
Dementedduck
waow the sirfetch'd still looks cool o-o
tyy
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Dementedduck wrote:

waow the sirfetch'd still looks cool o-o
tyy
you're welcome and thank you <3<3<3
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAA MY BASIL'S SO CUTE IN THIS OUTFIT OMGGG 😭😭😭😭😭
Topic Starter
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

thank you!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 what did you think of the thing i made of Strangled Red by the way?
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

thank you!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 what did you think of the thing i made of Strangled Red by the way?

eeriepump wrote:

I SWEAR WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DRAW STRANGLED RED IN THE HOTTEST WAY POSSIBLE HAHAHAHAFDEZDGZTETGREGYHE

THIS IS SO NICE!!
Topic Starter
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I SWEAR WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DRAW STRANGLED RED IN THE HOTTEST WAY POSSIBLE HAHAHAHAFDEZDGZTETGREGYHE

THIS IS SO NICE!!
I DONT KNOW AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE THESE THOUGH!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3
Farfocele
Time for the "namikare girl" benchmark that i always do when i see a new request thread

Topic Starter
lostsilver

Farfocele wrote:

Time for the "namikare girl" benchmark that i always do when i see a new request thread

ok! ill do it later, not feelin too great right now
show more