forum

[Archived] I have to click on osu! on my taskbar multiple times for it to switch tabs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bulbekk
Problem details:
when i alt tab out of osu! and come back, i have to click it a couple of times for it to switch, same with alt-tabbing. i have compatibility mode on because when it's off osu just becomes a black screen. my setup is new and can run the game pretty well so idk what's wrong

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20230319
Death
This is due to compatibility mode, so if you want to fix it we'll need to try troubleshooting the issue that is forcing you to use it.

What graphics card do you have?
Topic Starter
bulbekk

Death wrote:

This is due to compatibility mode, so if you want to fix it we'll need to try troubleshooting the issue that is forcing you to use it.

What graphics card do you have?
i don't have one right now, i'm currently using the ryzen 5 5600g's integrated graphics but i will get a 3060 soon
taiyakiiiwe
i have a pretty similar issue. i use compatibility mode because normally it just lagspikes a lot while i play but i have the same issue of it not opening. it opens for a millisecond and then immediately goes back to being closed again and takes a few presses to open. sometimes its only a couple, other times its 10+. i have a geforce rtx 2060, 16gb of ram and an intel i7 9700 cpu. it runs other games like gta, siege, etc all fine on mid to high settings so idk why osu lags and does this so much