forum

[resolved] (resolved( lost all my beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K011F1SH
Problem details:
so i updated osu today but after updating it when i opened the game i was set as a guest and when i looked at my beatmaps they all dissapeared and there were new ones this never happened to me before how do i change it back? i dont want to download the beatmaps all over again but i also downloaded a beatmap pack and i tried to add it into osu and then osu got updated so could that be the reason why i lost all me beatmaps and progress in osu? could someone help me i dont know what to do this makes me feel like quitting the game is there a way to get everything back?
(edit i think i am just going to reeinstall everything so yeah but if anyone wants to help out by telling other ways to get everything back without reeinstalling feel free to share them)edit 2 lol i reeinstalled everything back so i have most of my beatmaps back the sad thing is just that some of the beatmaps dont have the score on them sinse they are in the graveyard :(

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Blushing
You more than likely do not need to reinstall it. More than likely, what happened was that when you updated osu! it created a new install on a different drive or in a different place, and all you needed to do was reassign where your osu! install was pulling its information from.

If you have it solved or whatnot, it might be still on your computer on the old drive or in the old path. See if you see anything in %localappdata%.
Topic Starter
K011F1SH

Blushing wrote:

You more than likely do not need to reinstall it. More than likely, what happened was that when you updated osu! it created a new install on a different drive or in a different place, and all you needed to do was reassign where your osu! install was pulling its information from.

If you have it solved or whatnot, it might be still on your computer on the old drive or in the old path. See if you see anything in %localappdata%.
oh ty i already have it all resolved i seem to have forgotten to put that in the title but ty for the help i will check it out!