forum

is my ranking/gameplay good for an 13 years old?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Third0203
hello. i wanna know if my gameplay is good for a 13 years old and any improvement i needed to be good at
15C
Yea its pretty good, better than average better than me maybe to improve your acc you could try ss farming 3 or 4 star maps, or even 5, or 2, whatever is easiest. Just try to get 100% accuracy in the lower star maps and focus on the beat of the song and getting max hits.
Topic Starter
Third0203

luminar wrote:

Yea its pretty good, better than average better than me maybe to improve your acc you could try ss farming 3 or 4 star maps, or even 5, or 2, whatever is easiest. Just try to get 100% accuracy in the lower star maps and focus on the beat of the song and getting max hits.
yeah i recently noticed that i suck at acc'ing and havent got a single ss in my 3/4 years in mania but thanks for the help i appreciate it, im doing it rn trying to ss a 3/4 stars map
Xykedelic

Third0203 wrote:

luminar wrote:

yeah i recently noticed that i suck at acc'ing and havent got a single ss in my 3/4 years in mania but thanks for the help i appreciate it, im doing it rn trying to ss a 3/4 stars map
Hold up, You've been playing osu since you was 9/10 wtf, you got huge potential if you continue to play more, starting early is like a cheat code for being a top player fr.
15C

Xykedelic wrote:

Third0203 wrote:

luminar wrote:

Hold up, You've been playing osu since you was 9/10 wtf, you got huge potential if you continue to play more, starting early is like a cheat code for being a top player fr.
Looks like he has had osu for that long, but probably played fnf or robeats or funky friday - some vsrg on roblox. Because if you look at his play history each month its in the 10 - 100 catergory, still your point stands though. Just look at Vaxei
Topic Starter
Third0203

luminar wrote:

well ty that motivated me because i suck at stamina and acc it made me think to quit. and play it again til im older,

bruhhh i cant reply to luminar it wont let me its saying please edit ur last post

anyways i made my osu! account at 2021 so my bad but i played robeats at 2019 when robeats was popular and revived until it died, then i switched to funky friday and fnf since its more fun than robeats and noticed that 3d isnt really for me so i played funky friday alot till it motivated me to play osu!
15C

Third0203 wrote:

luminar wrote:

well ty that motivated me because i suck at stamina and acc it made me think to quit. and play it again til im older,
if you want more stamina just play with heavier switches, if you can't buy them for some reason then use a grip trainer, if you dont have that go to the gym, if you cant go to the gym then search up finger exercise and do it online
Topic Starter
Third0203

luminar wrote:

if you want more stamina just play with heavier switches, if you can't buy them for some reason then use a grip trainer, if you dont have that go to the gym, if you cant go to the gym then search up finger exercise and do it online
finally i can reply theres not alot of gym here and mostly for adults so i cant do that, and the heavier switch still cant do that, the mechanical kb was given to me by a return cause my brother is a delievery man and someone returned the item then gave it to me and i brought red switches and im now poor but my only option here is searching up finger exercise which i will do right now

update: i feel the burn💀💀💀
update2:Lmao it worked it kinda fixed my accuracy and stamina dangg thanks bro
update3:WTH lmao im going crazy rn it helped
Stomiks
Looking at your stats, I can say that it's pretty good. Although I don't understand how your age is an indicator for your improvement.
Demonkiller2588
lol bozo hickermin get better
Topic Starter
Third0203

Demonkiller2588 wrote:

lol bozo
hello thanks for the support man i still cant forget that i beated u in multiplayer because i was "hacking"
Demonkiller2588

Third0203 wrote:

Demonkiller2588 wrote:

lol bozo
hello thanks for the support man i still cant forget that i beated u in multi
i beat you in Funky Friday
Topic Starter
Third0203

Demonkiller2588 wrote:

Third0203 wrote:

Demonkiller2588 wrote:

lol bozo
i beat you in bopeebo easy 1.2x
Demonkiller2588

Third0203 wrote:

Demonkiller2588 wrote:

Third0203 wrote:

Demonkiller2588 wrote:

lol bozo
i beat you in bopeebo easy 1.2x
i beat you in bopeebo easy 0.1x
Topic Starter
Third0203

Stomiks wrote:

Looking at your stats, I can say that it's pretty good. Although I don't understand how your age is an indicator for your improvement.
idk i just feel like my age is affecting my skills
Demonkiller2588

Third0203 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

your age is skill issue
Topic Starter
Third0203

Demonkiller2588 wrote:

your age is skill issue
i cant agree nor deny
Stomiks

Third0203 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Age becomes a factor when you're way old. Like around 50 or so when you start to degrade. You're only 13. There's no difference between a 13 year old and a 30 year old in terms of being able to play mania.
Topic Starter
Third0203

Stomiks wrote:

Age becomes a factor when you're way old. Like around 50 or so when you start to degrade. You're only 13. There's no difference between a 13 year old and a 30 year old in terms of being able to play mania.
[/quote]
ok, thanks for the information
Demonkiller2588

Stomiks wrote:

Third0203 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

One, two, buckle my shoe
show more