forum

bad habit i need help breaking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Reset
this mainly happens on sessions when i try to ratio myself, at any point where my acc depletes i rage quit, this sometimes lasts whole sessions
Stomiks
tf is ratio-ing yourself?
UltraBlack
Stop caring about ratio if you don't have a good pc and a good keyboard, that worked well for me
DxmineTheSour
As someone who struggles with keeping good accuracy myself, the best word of advice I have for you is to not hyperfocus on it. I came to learn with time that my accuracy improves gradually (and better) overtime when I don't focus on it, compared to when I do.

It might also be the skin you're using, try messing around with the judgement line position until you feel like your judgements are more proper to when you feel comfortable pressing the keys.
(Or just switch skins, it's what I did.)
AstalFanBoy

UltraBlack wrote:

Stop caring about ratio if you don't have a good pc and a good keyboard, that worked well for me
I don't think this is the best idea. I did this and as a result I suffer from horrible ratio compared to players worse and at my skill level
Stickman92
what is ratio?
Gamesnake7
Ratio of 320 to 300
iShanoa
best way is to just enjoy the song and don't pay attention to your score or accuracy or whatevs.
miwiki

UltraBlack wrote:

you don't need a good pc to get good ratio
Stomiks

regitt wrote:

UltraBlack wrote:

yeah tbh. I personally have the barest bones laptop you could find and it still runs osu at a good rate.
UltraBlack

regitt wrote:

UltraBlack wrote:

For sure
Quotient
Judging from your rank, it's normal to be getting 1:3 ratios or worse even on low star maps. Don't worry about it and keep improving general skills.
Truth is, it takes physicality to acc maps. Eventually you'll get there unless all you do is mash 7* maps and call it a session.