forum

[duplicate] Hide other modes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +31
Topic Starter
Aqo
multi-mode maps are becoming common and it creates pointless clutter for most people when they only really want to see maps from one mode
make this thing hide any map difficulties that are not from the game mode you currently have selected

i.e. if I tick a V in this box while I have osu!mania selected as my mode, Pew's SHD will show but Nemis Oni won't, nor would Hyper
if I have taiko selected then the oni would appear and the shd would disappear
Kodora
Very good idea, support. I don't play mania nor ctb, so it is just annoying to me sometimes to select diff what i want to play if map have a lot of mod-specified diffs > >
deadbeat
a - something like this? t/121923
b - you can group by mode which does something similar i guess
Stefan
So.. we hide (let's take Taiko) o!m and CTB Difficulties but Standard will be still in, right? If so, then I am in with this idea.
Stregan
I support this idea. It will help me find some taiko maps in my beatmap selection so I don't need to type "Taiko" in the search map
Claximillions
Having a gamemode filter option would decrease the time it would take to begin playing the game, and I know that's something Peppy likes. I would very much appreciate this.

Support :)
TakuMii
There already is a "Group by Beatmap" function that serves pretty much the same purpose...
Claximillions

YayMii wrote:

There already is a "Group by Beatmap" function that serves pretty much the same purpose...
I think it would be nice if it was a little easier and less trivial. But hey, I'm not the one making the game.
Oinari-sama
Related request: t/147547
Topic Starter
Aqo
the Group by Beatmap isn't useful when I want to group by other things...
silmarilen

deadbeat wrote:

a - something like this? t/121923
b - you can group by mode which does something similar i guess
sounds an awful lot like this
Marcin
Sorry my little stars!