forum

halp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
since i got a job i've tried to get back into mania as i used to, but damn, honestly playing feels sad, i used to chellenge myself a lot but now i feel like bruh.
it's very hard for me to accept that i won't be able to be like i used to, i cant play at night after work bc of the noise my keyboard does and honestly i just feel very bad, playing online is worse bc playing agains't teenagers who play 14 hours a day makes me feel like the old jenking form spongebob lol.

i still try to have fun tho, but it feels akward if im not pushing myself
Stickman92
I just play for 20-40min since ive started working.Sometimes its 7k, or 10k, or 4k 1 hand, etc.

If I wanted I could play more but I don't feel like it.

Chill, relax and have fun.
Stomiks
It's pretty much a matter of time management on how you prioritise your responsibilities. I don't know your full schedule, but if you organize it enough, you could fit a session of mania in there while dealing with a job. But if you have more important aspects in your life that need your time, then don't be afraid and skip on playing to take care of them.
UltraBlack
I am playing 3 hours per week aproximately and this is making the game pretty good ngl. Due to highschool i got not so much time to play the game but i realised that if i focus on what i want i can easily enjoy the game and get good at the same time. If you are not enjoying the game then i guess you should try other things. But if you really want to play mania try different things, 10k, 4k+6k, 9k, or even just following a new player to the top.