forum

Approach Circle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Mizuke_
Hey Guys. Im creating at the moment an Skins in Black and White... But my problem is i want the ApproachCircle to be white. But it will automatically change to Black, when the combocolour is black. Is there any possibility to change or fix the colour of the ApproachCircle? i hope for someone who can help me.
FlexBoii

IceFight wrote:

Hey Guys. Im creating at the moment an Skins in Black and White... But my problem is i want the ApproachCircle to be white. But it will automatically change to Black, when the combocolour is black. Is there any possibility to change or fix the colour of the ApproachCircle? i hope for someone who can help me.
Add this to your skin.ini
Under everything wich is listed as [General]

[Colours]

Combo1: 255,255,255
Combo2: 0,0,0

You also have to keep your 'circle parts' .PNGs white.

Kind Regards,
Roman
Topic Starter
_Mizuke_
thx for the fast answer, but i want the Combo to be Black... and the ApproachCircle to be white... is that possible?

When im Doing what you said. the ApproachCircle will be white.
FlexBoii

IceFight wrote:

thx for the fast answer, but i want the Combo to be Black... and the ApproachCircle to be white... is that possible?

When im Doing what you said. the ApproachCircle will be white.
I don't think so, but then again, i'm not an expert to the subject! ^^"

,Roman
OsuMe65
simply no

Approach circle and hitcircle uses combo colors. If your combo color is black, hitcircle and approach cirle is also black.
FieryLight
Make the combo white and then make a black hitcircle.png
BakaMicul

OsuMe65 wrote:

simply no

Approach circle and hitcircle uses combo colors. If your combo color is black, hitcircle and approach cirle is also black.
You could try changing the color of the approach circle in the png file?
OsuMe65
Best necro i'd ever seen.