forum

post songs you like here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lostsilver
i'll give some of my own, and they will be in categories:
7 songs in Musical/Theatre, 17 songs in Rock/Metal, 9 songs in Country, and 14 songs in Other/Folk! so that makes 47 songs in total! sorry for the absolute WALL of text, but i listen to alot of stuff hehe
Dementedjet
99% of electronic music like Camellia, S3RL, maybe sometimes t+pazolite
Probably Rammstein and similar, and of course, Dzidzio
Thats pretty much all it is, other kinds of music feeling weird
I love posting my opinion on the internet because everybody cares about that (false)
Topic Starter
lostsilver

jrjin228 wrote:

99% of electronic music like Camellia, S3RL, maybe sometimes t+pazolite
Probably Rammstein and similar, and of course, Dzidzio
Thats pretty much all it is, other kinds of music feeling weird
I love posting my opinion on the internet because everybody cares about that (false)
i want others opinions and music they like, that honestly what i'm here for! just silly giggles, and good music!
I AM VERY SMART
I listen to everything but I mostly prefer musics like breakcore, hardstyle or other types of eletronic songs like Tevvez, Panda Eyes, Sewerslvt, Cartoon, Fox Stevenson, 100 gecs, Tokyo Machine, ... BUT my favorite genre of eletronic music is probably DUBSTEP with songs like Throwin' Elbows - Excision & Spaces Laces, RUCKUS - Trampa & MARAUDA, Nasty - Virtual Riot, Bring Me To Life - Teminite, The Violence - Sikdope Remix, Machina - Pixel Terror, Cerberus - Kai Wachi, etc... I don't have a favorite eletronic artist or a favorite song but for some reasons I REALLY like Numb - Johnning & Prefekt because it reminds me of the vacations!

I also very like rap music with american artists like Frank Ocean, Tyler The Creator, Chance the Rapper, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Eminem, etc... and songs like DNA. - Kendrick Lamar, Miss The Rage - Playboi Carti & Trippie Redd, Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 - Kanye West, DIET_ - Denzel Curry, Only - Nicki Minaj & more, Every songs in the Goblin album, Every songs in The Eminem Show + Curtain Call 2, etc... I listen to over a hundred of them a day but I only quote some of them LOL. Also, Eminem and Kanye are my favorite rappers and Blonde is my favorite album of all time.

Of course I enjoy rocks but most of them come from osu! like beatmapsets/480298#osu/1215688 (Mikasa - Veil of Maya) or beatmapsets?q=cry%20thunder (Cry Thunder - DragonForce)
Stomiks
Pretty sure it's all hololive music with little bits of general JP music here and there
Topic Starter
lostsilver
Dementedjet
Topic Starter
lostsilver

jrjin228 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

so my faves out of all the songs i posted here are:
Goodbye - Bo Burnham,
Look Who's Inside Again - Bo Burnham,
What Else Can I Do? - Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz, and the Encanto Soundtrack Composers,
Never Ever Getting Rid Of Me - Christopher Fitzgerald, Kimiko Glenn, and the Waitress Original Broadway Cast Ensemble,
I've Had Enough Of You! - Billie Bust Up!,
Die, Die, My Darling - Metallica Cover, Original By Misfits,
Blackened - Mettalica,
Enter Sandman - Metallica,
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers,
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers,
21 Guns - Green Day,
Holiday - Green Day (which i'm vibing to right now as i'm writing this)
Partners In Crime - Set It Off, feat. Ash Costello,
Freak On A Leash - Korn,
Misery Business - Paramore,
Welcome To The Family - Avenged Sevenfold/A7X,
Paint It, Black - Zac Brown Band Cover, Original By The Rolling Stones,
Misery Meat - Sodikken,
Dissension - SimplyCrispy (Steven and Mike's song), and
Monochrome V2 - SimplyCrispy and Adam McHummus (Gold's song)
please give your thoughts and/or opinions on any of the songs i've listed that you like! thanks for reading and have an awesome day!! <3
Bo Burnham is pretty good, discovered him like a year ago and he makes some damn cool chill songs with lyrics

About 99% of everything else, for me they feel like some generic songs with vocals, I really don't like words in songs for some reason

[Insert ending here because I've got no ideas]
same for me! i discovered Bo Burnham from a Deltarune animation two years ago, only started listening to his stuff in February. and songs with vocals are really good to me, but have your opinions. i'm not gonna fight you for not liking something i like. you have a great day, jrjin228! (love the profile picture by the way!)
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

same for me! i discovered Bo Burnham from a Deltarune animation two years ago, only started listening to his stuff in February. and songs with vocals are really good to me, but have your opinions. i'm not gonna fight you for not liking something i like. you have a great day, jrjin228! (love the profile picture by the way!)
Have you guys watched Bo Burnham's Inside yet? I'm still deciding whether I should watch it but I hear it's a really good musical.
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Have you guys watched Bo Burnham's Inside yet? I'm still deciding whether I should watch it but I hear it's a really good musical.
not yet, maybe someday. i think my friends watched it at some point, but i'm not sure.
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

not yet, maybe someday. i think my friends watched it at some point, but i'm not sure.
I think I'll go watch it in a few days. I'll tell you what I think about it if I do.
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I think I'll go watch it in a few days. I'll tell you what I think about it if I do.
okay! have fun <3
[DJ]Robsao
Some amazing stuff to listen here...
Topic Starter
lostsilver

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

which ones were your favorites?
[DJ]Robsao

eeriepump wrote:

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Voodoo - Godsmack

But i really like these too, thanks for the list !

Rock:
Die, Die, My Darling - Metallica Cover, Original By Misfits
Freak On A Leash - Korn
Sad But True - Metallica
21 Guns - Green Day
Misery Business - Paramore

Theatre:
Goodbye - Bo Burnham
I've Had Enough Of You! - Billie Bust Up!

<3
Topic Starter
lostsilver

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Voodoo - Godsmack

But i really like these too, thanks for the list !

Rock:
Die, Die, My Darling - Metallica Cover, Original By Misfits
Freak On A Leash - Korn
Sad But True - Metallica
21 Guns - Green Day
Misery Business - Paramore

Theatre:
Goodbye - Bo Burnham
I've Had Enough Of You! - Billie Bust Up!

<3
no problem! and those are some awesome choices! those are some really good songs! glad you responded by the way <3
[DJ]Robsao
Xdddd
Topic Starter
lostsilver

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Xdddd
xd why?
Stomiks
He's like this
[DJ]Robsao
why not ?
Topic Starter
lostsilver

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

why not ?
oh ok lol
179bpm
i cant really think of all of the songs i like but i do know that i like the entire demon days album
Topic Starter
lostsilver

179bpm wrote:

i cant really think of all of the songs i like but i do know that i like the entire demon days album
cool! (never heard of it)

also, drawing the angry italian man on your pfp! (peppino) and also drawing gustavo and fake peppino with him! hope itll turn out alright :D
Stomiks

Suisei man, such a great singer. I really love this slow songs like these. They're so relaxing.
I AM VERY SMART
Oneshot291
I wish there was a way to auto-generate mp3 files to beatmaps. There's so many songs from my playlist that I'd love to play on Osu! but I don't have the time to map them myself.
Zac Brown Band album would be AMAZING!
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Oneshot291 wrote:

I wish there was a way to auto-generate mp3 files to beatmaps. There's so many songs from my playlist that I'd love to play on Osu! but I don't have the time to map them myself.
Zac Brown Band album would be AMAZING!
u cant necro but omg i agree
i love zac brown band aaaa
BluePyTheWDeer_
acestoaces - memory lane
Vierre Cloud - moment
INTERCOM ft. Park Avenue - Decoy World VIP

and many more!
Topic Starter
lostsilver

BluePyTheDeer_ wrote:

acestoaces - memory lane
Vierre Cloud - moment
INTERCOM ft. Park Avenue - Decoy World VIP

and many more!
neat!
but everyone, please don't post on this thread anymore! i'll remake it completely when i have the time!