forum

Your least favorite top play vs other peoples least favorite top play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
Basically the same concept but this is more about the score you hate the most in your top 100.

Mine: Illness Lilin [Crystals Dystopia] + HT. It’s incredibly farm and the only HT play in my top scores.
[ Sebastian ]
Mine: beatmapsets/774406#fruits/1628415, the map is less than 1 minute long and I failed at the end.

Yours: beatmapsets/1515823#fruits/3103400, choke at the end.
BlueChinchompa

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Basically the same concept but this is more about the score you hate the most in your top 100.

Mine: Illness Lilin [Crystals Dystopia] + HT. It’s incredibly farm and the only HT play in my top scores.
Standard: Hard to say since all my top plays are farm, but probably Padoru / Padoru [Lights expert] +DTHD and Natsuzora [NameLess's expert] +DTHDSD They are just short jump farm.

Taiko: Vivid [Insane] +EZDTNFFL and Tsurupettan [Hito's Insane] +EZHT Just shitty old taiko converts

Mania: Triumph and regret [4k regret] +DTMR I dont think I need to explain

CTB: None
[ Sebastian ]

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Standard: Hard to say since all my top plays are farm, but probably Padoru / Padoru [Lights expert] +DTHD and Natsuzora [NameLess's expert] +DTHDSD They are just short jump farm.

Taiko: Vivid [Insane] +EZDTNFFL and Tsurupettan [Hito's Insane] +EZHT Just shitty old taiko converts

I think He's only asking for your worst catch play.
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Your worst CTB play and also what you think is the worst play of the person above you.

Mine: Just to pick something different Coolest the CS6.9 7* map because the accuracy is terrible and it's a super short map.

Yours: Kumano because that is one of my least favorite farm maps.
Nene Sakura
Mine: IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0> did it only for pp purpose, the 1 miss at the end makes it even worse

Yours: IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>

;w;
Kitsuka
Mine: In the soil, daily life with a sardine [Sardine] NM, cause it's a short farm map and I don't like it very much (Refactoring Travel is a close second)

Yours: iLLness LiLin [REIMU'S VIVID] HT, cause HT
[ Sebastian ]
Yours:
beatmapsets/963873#fruits/2017981 - All your plays are SS's and I don't know what's a farm map and what isn't so I just choose the play of yours with the least PP.

Mine:
beatmapsets/695308#fruits/1473287 - This seems so much like a farm map and not the best acc.
BlueChinchompa

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Im very dumbb
[ Sebastian ]

BlueChinchompa wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Im very dumbb
It's okay. Happens to all of us at one point.
Constantine
no clue honestly, looks like typical 4 digit top plays

accidentally submitted a shit onedash score on coolest so had to retry until fc because i don't feel like showing that score :/
[ Sebastian ]
Yours: beatmapsets/17744#fruits/328412 because I hate that map.

Mine: beatmapsets/1337319#fruits/2781464 stupid choke on a map that isn't even that hard compared to my other top 100 plays.
Nene Sakura
Yours: scores/fruits/213318308 fix acc pls

Mine: scores/fruits/210903011 HT + choke
Nikolai
Yours: scores/fruits/209302709 sorry nene but this is just painful qq

Mine: scores/fruits/209518237 copium 1pc 1miss, only submitted this to get rank #99 in pp rankings
Kitsuka
Yours: scores/fruits/208516971
Not a bad play, but I guess it's a 1 miss on the last note, and I don't like the song

Mine: scores/fruits/204339074
Eh, pp map with a song I'm not a fan of
I CAN FC
[ Sebastian ]
Yours: scores/fruits/200449582 why the 500pp choke :(

Mine: scores/fruits/213574438 i feel like I can FC this map soon but I've been doing other stuff lately
_Kancho_
yours: scores/fruits/213318308 the only a rank in your top play

mine: basically any play with exactly one droplet miss, i hate ss chokes
scores/fruits/212475192
scores/fruits/212312250
scores/fruits/210965892
scores/fruits/213298096
and more
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
Yours: scores/fruits/211541319

Normally this is farmed with EZDT but EZ alone is also super overweighted for such a short map

Mine: scores/fruits/203772376

Missed in the last 20 combo of a 3k+ combo maps.
[ Sebastian ]
Yours: scores/fruits/211002809, people tell me it's a very easy farm map and I can't think of anything else.

Mine: scores/fruits/214267558, choked at the very end and lost about 60 whole pp on the map.
show more