forum

A Gavis Bettel osu! Skin | STD Only | 4 Different Skin Types Included

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jimster9015

This skin revolves around the lovely jester of Holostars Tempus Vanguard, Gavis Bettel. When I got the inspiration to make an osu! skin, I wanted it to be based off of someone that has a really interesting color palette, and what other than the clown of Holostars as my theme. This skin was in collaboration with alidapdappp who helped me with the theme, references, and every piece of art seen in the skin.

The skin offers 4 different skin types:
- NM-A: Original version of the skin
- NM-B: Simpler version of NM-A
- HDDT: Minimalistic design of NM-B; consists of mostly black and white
- EZ: HDDT with colored combos
Previews of each skin are in the screenshots section.

The skin also offers a different cursor in the files as well as a psb file that allows you to change the scorebar name to your liking (or the whole scorebar if you really want to)

This is my first osu! skin that I have ever made and I also have no skill in terms of graphics design. This project took us 3 weeks in the making so I apologize if it doesn't look that great. I'd appreciate any tips in the replies section regarding how I can improve in the future. C:

If there are any problems or bugs with the skin, please put them in the replies section. I would greatly appreciate the support!

Every element that isn't art (except the followpoint): Jimster9015
All Art: alidapdappp
Sounds:
- Hitsounds were a recommendation from midorijeon
- Bettel sounds come from Bettel streams (timestamps and links are in the README.txt in the skin)
- Menu sounds and such came from the internet

- Full Album (Couldn't showcase the menu background cause no osu!supporter smoge)

Video Demo

- Google Drive of all skin types

MediaFire Links:
- NM-A
- NM-B
- HDDT
- EZ

Notes:
- All skin types are packed into each file. The individual downloads are just preset to that skin type.
- Removed the base skin download cause it felt kinda redundant putting it there

Updates

Version 1.1:
- Cursor expansion off
- Made HDDT hit circles pure white
- EZ hit circles tints are thicker
- Hit circle font overlap is more prominent
Version 1.2:
- Combo 0 was missing, now it's back
Stomiks
I really appreciate skins like these that are 100% original!
LoafOfBricks
Awesome skin man very nice hitsounds as well!