forum

a

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dwjk64
a
Stomiks
I personally don't see it. Maybe it's a problem with the skin you are using? Or perhaps the circle size is bigger than what you see from other players?
Topic Starter
dwjk64
a
Twisted_Chimera

dwjk64 wrote:

Hmm my note is bigger on default skins too. Everytime i watch other people's play it looks bigger also I feel my note is too big for play. I wanna know if i can change gui scales?
The problem you're trying to solve isn't very clear which makes it difficult to answer. I'll try my best.

• Hmm my note is bigger on default skins too. Everytime i watch other people's play it looks bigger also I feel my note is too big for play.

Can you show us a picture comparison of when the note, also known as hitcircle, is larger than usual?

• I wanna know if i can change gui scales?

It appears you're using osu stable. The stable client only allows resizing of one GUI element, the cursor. You can resize this in the options menu by pressing ctrl+o. osu lazer allows GUI scaling for a large variety of elements. home/download
Stomiks

dwjk64 wrote:

Hmm my note is bigger on default skins too. Everytime i watch other people's play it looks bigger also I feel my note is too big for play. I wanna know if i can change gui scales?
I think you're a bit mistaken. At easier difficulties, the note's size is bigger to accommodate to newer players, like youself if I presume. Try going into a map, something like 4-6*, and see if it's smaller?