I dont use blacks. Am i racist now?
TakuMii
nobody ever uses Whites :(
Soulg

YayMii wrote:

nobody ever uses Whites :(
nobody likes whitey
Dexus
Wishy did you even read what I posted about the switches? I called you an elitist because you're being an asshole thinking someone will never get good. I never said reds were shit or that you shouldn't use a certain switch type. Go back to /v/.
f i z i k
You guys are forgetting something.

Topic Starter
ballplay
So i got the red switches and i either is suck, cant get used to red switches or its unresponsive. I'm sure its just unresponsive. I'm trying to press the notes a bit earlier but it doesnt feel fun that way. http://puu.sh/68sGM.jpg
WolfCoder
Change the offset?
Soulg
How are you drawing perfectly straight lines?

Also just tap normal time but use your whole wrist while you get used to it.
Topic Starter
ballplay
i honestly dont know how i made that star. but it turns out my usb ports are pretty delayed. and i also get tablet lag so yeah
pooptartsonas
Use headphones and turn them loud enough so that you can't hear your keyboard. Then keep playing and you'll adapt very quickly. Just don't think about it.
Hello Skitty
I just got reds two days ago and they`re harder than i expected lol

I`m slower and I get more tired than with my rubberdome one wtf
TakuMii

skiter43 wrote:

You're hitting them too hard.
Mechanical switches actuate at the half-way point (instead of at the bottom like rubberdomes), so they don't need nearly as much pressure to press compared to rubber domes. Since you have Reds, you won't be able to feel when they actuate, but you should be able to get used to it with some practice.

SloppySeal wrote:

i honestly dont know how i made that star. but it turns out my usb ports are pretty delayed. and i also get tablet lag so yeah
Are you playing at unlimited framelimit? Are you playing full-screen? What OS are you on?
Topic Starter
ballplay

YayMii wrote:

skiter43 wrote:

You're hitting them too hard.
Mechanical switches actuate at the half-way point (instead of at the bottom like rubberdomes), so they don't need nearly as much pressure to press compared to rubber domes. Since you have Reds, you won't be able to feel when they actuate, but you should be able to get used to it with some practice.

SloppySeal wrote:

Are you playing at unlimited framelimit? Are you playing full-screen? What OS are you on?
\

unlimited, full screen, windows 7
Wishy

Dexus wrote:

Wishy did you even read what I posted about the switches? I called you an elitist because you're being an asshole thinking someone will never get good. I never said reds were shit or that you shouldn't use a certain switch type. Go back to /v/.
I didn't say someone will never get good, I just said you are not gonna get good magically because of your peripherals. I consider myself a terrible player so I can hardly be an elitist.
Soulg

pooptartsonas wrote:

Use headphones and turn them loud enough so that you can't hear your keyboard. Then keep playing and you'll adapt very quickly. Just don't think about it.
I tend to stream better when I can hear my keyboard
iderekmc

Wishy wrote:

Dexus wrote:

I didn't say someone will never get good, I just said you are not gonna get good magically because of your peripherals. I consider myself a terrible player so I can hardly be an elitist.
for me, getting a tablet made me magically better and the keyboard also helped a bit xD

skiter43 wrote:

that doesnt make sense xDD

Soarezi wrote:

I dont use blacks. Am i racist now?
yes xD
Synoxa

Just try both first lol its not that hard

KupcaH

lol