forum

[resolved] Keyboard input problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ezgi
My keyboard has some problems in osu once in a while - I basically tap, and sometimes, when I release the button, osu doesn't think I do. This made me choke an fc run on a map before this one and its pretty annoying.
Similar thing happens while choosing a map (i have a huge keyboard input lag while using buttons, especially arrows), but it's not as game-affecting as this.
The problem doesn't occur in other programs and apps.

Video link: https://streamable.com/x8h8vn (watch the K2 button)
osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
I AM VERY SMART
I want to say that your keyboard has probably a problem with the registration of the keys or something but I have no idea if people also have the same issue as you... but do you know the name of your keyboard?
Topic Starter
ezgi

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I want to say that your keyboard has probably a problem with the registration of the keys or something but I have no idea if people also have the same issue as you... but do you know the name of your keyboard?
HyperX Alloy Origins Red, bought it a year ago but as I said, these problems havent occured in games other than osu

EDIT: I thought that this could be caused by sticky keys, because keybinds I use are very close to Ctrl, Shift and other keys that could possibly cause the problem, I turned them off. Tomorrow I will see if anything has changed o/
EDIT 2: I feel like the problem got fixed