forum

Need a way to cut audio smoothly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YourMumsVisa
I want to cut down The Sun, The Moon, The Star to about 5-8 minutes and I need an audio software that'll let me cut up and mix parts together as if I hadn't cut it at all (smooth blending and shit).

Audacity is the only one that comes to mind but I've been fucking around with it for like 2 hours and it's ass.

Does anyone have a better audio software? I'm willing to pay a bit of money for a good software or for someone to do it for me (if I like it).
Rivals_7
feels like its less about the audio software and more about how the song structure works. Like, say, i wanna cut some full japanese song which usually have similar structure and instruments on the first and third chorus, things will be pretty easy.

If your song isnt smth like this, its gonna be tricky. unless you got some skill to mix audio and adding instruments by yourself. some songs compilation did that to seamlessly switch song. for example beatmapsets/1765136#osu/3613084

the alternative is just to fade-out in a place you wanna end it. no need to cut stuff up
Topic Starter
YourMumsVisa

Rivals_7 wrote:

feels like its less about the audio software and more about how the song structure works. Like, say, i wanna cut some full japanese song which usually have similar structure and instruments on the first and third chorus, things will be pretty easy.

If your song isnt smth like this, its gonna be tricky. unless you got some skill to mix audio and adding instruments by yourself. some songs compilation did that to seamlessly switch song. for example beatmapsets/1765136#osu/3613084

the alternative is just to fade-out in a place you wanna end it. no need to cut stuff up

Yeah, I do agree. Since TSTMTS is a metal song with a lot of shit going on at once, it's hard to directly just cut it down to make it shorter.
Since it's not songs comp it would be weird to just fade audio in and out, but thanks :)
Hopefully I find someone that can cut it down for me.