how to send skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zwh114514
Did I wanna use something to send?
Wimpy Cursed
wdym?
Like send the skin you are using to someone else?
Topic Starter
zwh114514
i don't know
Wimpy Cursed
?
Did someone ask you to send what skin you are using? or did you make a skin and want to publish it to the public?
Topic Starter
zwh114514
no,just i made
Wimpy Cursed
Do you already have the skin as a file?
Topic Starter
zwh114514
yes,but i just don't know how to send it
Wimpy Cursed
Then if you want to make others download it, try sharing it in a google drive, dropbox, or mega folder
Topic Starter
zwh114514
ok,but how?
Wimpy Cursed
Let's do Dropbox.
Sign in to a account, upload a file, make a share link
Topic Starter
zwh114514
Dropbox? What is it
Wimpy Cursed
Yes. Just search it up and make an account then follow the given rules
Topic Starter
zwh114514
ummm,i can't use it
Wimpy Cursed
Topic Starter
zwh114514
offline.Can't use
Lyawi
quoting every reply even if it's just a two-man-conversation made it even harder to follow honestly
Stomiks
Yeah just be sure to box your quotes guys
Jangsoodlor
Let's try google drive then

https://drive.google.com

How to use (assuming you already have your .osk file)
  1. Login with your Gmail
  2. Upload your skin file (the easiest way is to drag & drop your file)
  3. When it finished uploading, right click on the skin file
  4. Select "Get link"
  5. There will be a dialog window popped up. Change "Restricted" to "Anyone with Link"
  6. Click "copy link"
  7. Click "done"
  8. Share da link to everyone
Edit: since you can't access dropbox and you're from China, I'm suspecting that you don't have VPN. Your government is notorious for blocking access to a lot foreign websites. If you also encountered the same problem with Google Drive, then maybe try a different cloud provider (MEGA, Mediafire, puush, or whatever Baidu or companies in China are providing.)
Redo_
I have removed the quotes for ease of reading. Next time don't use them when the message you're replying to, is directly above yours in the thread.

For those who haven't noticed, OP appears to be in China, where 3rd-party file-hosting services are banned.
I have looked into it briefly, and found that people recommend https://www.nihaocloud.com. I haven't used it personally, but the process should look the same as for other services.
Simply make an account, upload your file, copy the link to that file, and send it to you recipients, or add it to a post.