forum

[Archived] Keypad, Keybaord, Mouse and Tablet Disconnects While Playing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-Omni-]
\o

So lately my keypad that I been using for maybe like 2-3 months has started disconecting randomly only while playing osu! like 1.5 weeks ago. after that it started to begin with my keyboard also.. and then my tablet.. and then all 4.

This only happens when I'm playing on osu!std and I think sometimes only my keyboard disconnects while playing osu!mania. I am very confused why this is happening so if anyone could please tell me why its happening and how to fix it! :3
cev
ram issue maybe?
Topic Starter
[-Omni-]

AskArti wrote:

ram issue maybe?
hmm how can i check?
Arvesh1234
have you check if the usb stick is the correct size for the laptop? I have a mouse which's stick is a little smaller than the input thing, so occasionally I have to move it in such a way that it connects back again

and also to check if it is a ram issue you can press ctrl + alt + delete and click on task manager. Then open osu! and check how much ram it is using
Topic Starter
[-Omni-]

Arvesh1234 wrote:

have you check if the usb stick is the correct size for the laptop? I have a mouse which's stick is a little smaller than the input thing, so occasionally I have to move it in such a way that it connects back again

and also to check if it is a ram issue you can press ctrl + alt + delete and click on task manager. Then open osu! and check how much ram it is using
very sorry for the late reply.. never saw you respond to this forum. it stopped happening but now its starting to happen again. and it never happened for a while but then it first started happening for a bit then stopped but now its back. so i dont think so
Death
Are you using a USB hub that all of your peripherals are connected to?
Topic Starter
[-Omni-]

Death wrote:

no im not but i think i fixed it by using a 4gb patch on osu.. thanks for the help though! will check if it messes up again.
Topic Starter
[-Omni-]

Death wrote:

never mind... it just is happening on and off :(