forum

HELP ME FIND MY MAP MC MENTAL MAP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
moeszu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gABfLK9Rv4Y&ab_channel=Mafham
beatmapsets/407055#osu/938015

I am the original creator of these maps. (except for some verisons of BULLHAX)
They probably didn't steal my map. Bullhax definitely made a lot of changes so it almost far away from mine.
Its probably really distributed during online pvp and challenges that I did early osu days in my other account which I forgot the password to.
I don't care if I get credit. I just want to finish the map.
The maps you see are the unfinished version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gABfLK9Rv4Y&ab_channel=Mafham
beatmapsets/407055#osu/938015
I searched my old laptops and USB and I cant find it.

These maps hold special memories of the people I've met and trolled.
I made these map back in 2016 when memeolous showed me this amazing song.
I do remember that it was the only map that people played in my highschool.

The moment I recognized that I own these maps is that the map is inspired by The Ran Ran Roo map

and the C-shape that is amateurly copy and pasted in the BULLHAX version.

Also at the end is the patterns are very rushed because I wanted to finish it but I couldnt find inspiration and that is when I generally lost interest in Osu.

The thing that really stood out that made me realise that these are my maps; are the jump patterns.
I stole those patterns from this map
beatmapsets/940034#osu/1963383

Also at every map I would make a flower shape sort off my trademark. It changed everytime.

There was another one that I made and it heavily involve the spinner circle and an even more insane stamina snake and canyon sized jumps and wrist spinning torture.

Help me find this map. or I could make a new one..

I NEED TO FINISH IT SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY MY MADNESS
Jason X

moeszu wrote:

in my other account which I forgot the password to.
I suggest contacting accounts@ppy.sh to get support in that regard.

Without you being in the old account no one will believe that said map was made by you, as your current account is younger than the map in question.
(Also owning more than one account is against the rules and can result in you being restricted)

That being said,

moeszu wrote:

Help me find this map
A map that has been deleted from osu can not be retrieved, if you never uploaded it via the BSS but instead had it somewhere else, like Dropbox, google drive, etc, then I suggest looking there, if it has been deleted from there then it's gone forever.

If there is no physical proof supporting that either of the linked was made by you there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Topic Starter
moeszu
Yeah I kinda gave up on looking for it... Im just gonna re map it

I sound crazy without any proof.

I was hanging on with a slither of hope that someone out there has the finished version.
Kujinn
I gotchu homie: https://kujinn.s-ul.eu/0rCXU76f

I'm pretty sure I have this because of Irish Multiplayer Lobbies from back in the day ~